Unspeakable, Uncontrolable, Undefinable.....

Do you ever feel some sort of feelings that is undefinable by words, that is uncontrolable by mind and also unspeakable from mouth?

Recently I felt so lost not in terms of my path but emotion. I feel certain feelings but I do not know what is it.

It seems like lonely, it seems like worried, it seems like disappointed, it seems like missing someone, it seems like hunger for something that I wish which I can bearly have it.....

Hope this feeling will go off soon because it sometimes makes me think too much and so so lonely in heart!!!

Comments

cacatkia™ said…
i'm afraid not only u who only got this kind of feeling.. i'm always like this also..
lasapka said…
what you need is carlsberg.

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days 4 Nights Itinerary in Ho Chi Minh (Saigon) , Vietnam

Your Breaking Norm Pizza : Anchor Food Professionals - PizzaArt Campaign @ Chillax Cafe & Bistro , Miri

PRESS RELEASE : Miri Country Music Festival 2017