Skip to main content

SisTer BirthdaY!!

It's sis birthday and we had been planned few weeks before this date arrive. We had planned to a place which everyone would think of when we mention the word BUFFET over here. That is JoGoYa buffet!!! I had been listen to many of them saying it is one of the best buffer you can ever ask for and it is also of of the luxurious place for food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONE MORE THING is there is 50% discount only FOR LADIES!!!

From western food, BBQ, Chinese cuisine, Japanese you name it they have it...except those like Vietnam, Thailand that would be bit rare..haha....

I would do less talking also this time. I would let the picture which is so seducing to make there speaking!!!

















In such a special day and enjoying such nice and lovely food how can we forget the camera too right??

It's camwhore session guys and gals!!!!


















The princess of the DaY!!!!





The food is all superb and delicious. Japanese cuisine is my top fave among all, because I LOVE salmon and there's too many for you to have it!!!Too many varieties which we can have all of it. Too Bad!!! =(
That's all for the day. We enjoy the food, the drinks and of course photo session!! Might be going again before the promotion periods end on December 19!!!!

Comments

RWP said…
wah food food food!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~