Skip to main content

Ah Tao Cafe

I can't believe when I view back my previous post I never review this place before. I had been to this place like so many times already and never ever review it until today.

Forget about the unnecessary things, back to this post. Ah Tao is previously known as Pong's Cafe. They had good varieties of food, cheap price for the big portion that they served.

Fried Kueh Tiaw with Tomato
This is nice. A little salty and sour. Simply awesome and nice. It will opens up your taste bud and want for more and more.

Mali Fried Rice
WOW!~ This blew me off. I never ever tried such fried rice before. So far as I know, this is the only cafe that had such fried rice. This is total superb. Yummy~~

Mixed Grill
This is always top pick point list in the menu. People who love western food definitely should try this. wouldn't say this is the best of all I had ever tried but I would rate it 2.5/5. They had more varieties of choice that you can pick from.

Special Tofu
A must pick when you are there. Everyone sure pick when they come to Ah Tao's. This is really really nice. I don't know how to describe it in details but personally i love it. Please pre-book if you made reservation because it sells off fast.

Ah Tao's is a nice hang out place for you to enjoy food and chit chat. Of course if environment wise this wouldn't be a good one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~