Skip to main content

Family Day - 9.1.2011

Its been 23 years I've been spending my parents money, wearing what they are paying for me, using what they gave me and finally I'm able to treat them a proper meal with my own salary on their advance celebration.

I know they don't expect much return as long as we are growing well and in good health but somehow I wish to repay them at least a tiny part or maybe doing what a daughter should actually be doing.

Lovely faces isn't it? Seeing them turning old every year makes me feel a little sad in heart sometimes and I really do appreciate every moment with them, especially my greatest mum. To me, she is the greatest mum of all.


My dad has always been a silent mode man. But he had been giving us what ever he can to us when ever he can afford it. A big thank you to lovely daddy.



Their sacrifice can never be weight by measurements or describe by any terms because it was priceless. Nothing even gold can compare to their kindness to us, sacrificing for us and of course their love to us. I love you both and happy birthday daddy and mummy!!~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~