Skip to main content

Mr Ho's Fine Foods

It's been a while since Mr Ho's opening. Everyone had an impression that they sell food that is above average price. But somehow I think this is worth the price. Their food is just like what their name mentioned, fine foods.

Turkey Mango Salad
This is once a year pick that you can't find in the menu. They only have it during new year's eve. Its quite special combination because you have meat, fruit and vegetable in it. Weird mix isn't it? But it is quite special and healthy.

Cabonara Pasta
This is something for cheese lover. They have lots of cheese but they did not over put it which will make you feel disgusting after several spoon of it. This is just nice and great. I did not mentioned it that good purposely but somehow this is real good from the person who ordered it.

Mixed Grill
A big portion. I think big eater will gona enjoy this all in one plate of food. They can have pork, lamb, chicken and famous german sausage in one plate instead of ordered a few and can't finish it. It comes with side dishes.

Pasta with Turkey Ham
This is simple but awesome. You will love the aroma when it comes to you. You can't wait to try the very first bite of it. Spicy aroma with tasty and great texture of spaghetti and turkey. Must try!

Roast Chicken
Simple and very origin western food. The chicken was nice especially the skin. Crispy just like roasted chicken. I love the gravy and also the chicken texture. Not over cook and the smashed potato is cooked with butter. Not bad but I'm not a butter lover so I think it is just ok thou.

Fish & Chips
This is also quite a big portion. Personally thinks that the fries was nice. The fish I think was not as good as I ever tried when I was at UK. They had better quality of fish and in terms of getting it cook. Somehow, this is also not bad.


They still have lots of signature dish you can try. Pork Knuckle is a must try if you love meat. Get up and get to Mr Ho's then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~