Skip to main content

Soul T - CNY bunny DeeJay

Looking for something simple but yet special? Looking for something that fits your personality but not over bring out your weakness? There's something you must look at before you click on the close button.

SOULNATION as usual had been squeezing their mind to come out with better design of tee to people out there. The bunny year is indeed cute and prosperous. View more and scroll down to look for something that suits you best.

The Chinese New Year 2011 edition. I believe SOUL creator had put so much effort in this. See how detailed their soul tee is. Absolutely great and awesome. Comes in red, white and also black in color. Just buy according to your choice. It's RM 35 per piece.


That's not the only one. You still have choice. This is a better one for me personally. I love this cute bunny. The DeeJay Bunny. Comes in 2 color, black and white. You'll sure love it when you look at it. This is also RM 35 per piece.



Worry about the quality? Picture purposes does not suits the reality? Good news for people out there. SOUL NATION gona have a booth at coming CNY night market. Head over to the coming night market and see it yourself.

Nevertheless, when you make a purchase of SOUL T you will get a free tote bag or recycle bag. Don't believe me? Click *SOULNATION* and see it yourself to believe it.

p/s: Details of the booth will be update soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~