Skip to main content

MystiQueL Night

Do you still remember the mask that I bought and I did mention in few post back?? Never mind if you don't because that is just a simple mysterious opening and introduction. This will be the true event behind the mask....


We were getting pictures before entering the hall but its raining outside. Luckily we had drivers to pick us lovely ladies.
M is representing the Mystiquel Night
This is me with the mask. I had never wore a mask before, I mean with such event.
This is me with cutie and lovely TinnY!!

It's me, -pEi-!

yoKe kuAn & -pEi-
Group Photo of our class who attend that night!!!
-pEi- & June Seng
JonJon & -pEi-
FenSon, Yoke Kuan, teck Meng & -pEi-
Chow & -pEi-
Thai & -pEi-
Tze Kun, -pEi- & Meng
hehehe...one gaL with 2 men of the night....envy???
Dust & -pEi-
Basically the event was so so boring until almost end of the show. where we started to dance walts and then followed by hot song. Its just alright and not even OK to rate the event.
We went for second round event at Jalan Imbi TeoChew restaurant to have some light meal of porridge. Not bad at all since we are all hunger for food after hours of hunger.
The third round we had went to Broadway Lounge. A nice place to hang out, relax, talk and chit-chat. Quiet and nice view. Been spending hours there chit chatting and then of course camwhoring.
5 Charlie Angel's
The Gents of the night
The Group Photo at Broadway Lounge
Hot Babes~
gentlemen that were crazy of football...click to enlarge if you can't see their post =.='''



Comments

= FLoReNcE = said…
Whoops...u looking great. Sexy and so feminine. :)

And, ur dress very nice also. But only can fit a gal like u, Slim n Tall. :)
-pEi- said…
thanks flo flo...
hehe..this is when the time i can actually go lady n bit sexy without limitation..
Anonymous said…
pei getting prettier :)
-pEi- said…
thanks thanks ah goo....
dis should be credited to the make up...

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~