Skip to main content

YOU TIAO & JOHN KING TART

YOU TIAO is what we called in Chinese and 'YAO ZA GUAI' is what Cantonese named it and this food is said to be origin from Cantonese people. This is one of the high demand food in Pavilion. It is simple, non-oily and reasonable in price.


Their freshly made Tau Foo Far taste great and it is so smooth and doesn't have much of the bean taste which make people hardly love to eat them.....
You Tiao - It is so crispy to eat just like that or you wanted to eat with their plain porridge would also be great because the combination of both makes perfect!!!
Porridge - Their porridge is not so hardened or over watery. I guess that's the perfect way to describe. It is just alright and you can hardly see the rice but instead it is little sticky which a porridge should have....

After having that, my friend continuing exploring other food in the section. We go for the tart that had been very popular and keep mentioning by those who had ever had them. The legendary tart, JOHN KING!!!!
These are the tart that my friend had bought. Not much flavor left. looks simple but TASTE enormous!!!
1. Egg White Milk Tart - an attractive color but from the face of others after trying it seems like it doesn't taste what I thought it should be....
2. Original Egg Tart - I love it!! The crust is crispy and the egg smells and TOTALLY taste nice too!! (recommended)
3. Durian Tart - This is one of the favorite and best sell tart I guess. Left 2 when we reach there. You smell nothing when you bought it. But when u split it into half the durian aroma was like all over the place. Durian lovers will definitely love it!!!!
4. Crispy Egg Tart - This is the original tart but it is different in sense of the crust. It is so so crispy. The crust is much thicker but it won't make you not taking another bite of it. Have a try then you will love it!!!

Comments

lasapka said…
looks like i must go pavillion with empty stomach next time.
-pEi- said…
yeah lasapka you should go with empty stomach but not empty wallet okie??

coz there is too much food which you can't resist
RWP said…
... but suddenly eating a lot of food with empty stomach will cause stomach cram :)

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

Rainforest World Music Festival 's Virgin Sharing

RAINFOREST WORLD MUSIC FESTIVAL (RWMF) It's name no longer unknown to most of us. When you ask any locals, most expats or tourists, most probably they will always give you an answer, "Öh yes, I know that festival!" It is none other than Rainforest World Music Festival (RWMF) .  Running for 2 decades, how many truly know what have always keep this festival alive? How many would know what's the intention of the founder and people who get this started? Probably this shall answer your questions. "The vision for the festival was that it would be a showcase for international world music as well as for local music." - stated in their 20th Anniversary booklet. An aim that makes a great impact to Sarawak, Borneo and nevertheless, the world.  THE PERFORMERS This year line up performers are terrific. Exceptionally good and absolutely no chance to experience their flaws and no rooms for complaint. I do not have a chance to even gru...