Skip to main content

FARMLAND HOMEMADE RESTAURANT

Everyone was asking me why am I not blogging anymore. Nothing really happened, so I did not get to post anything to share. Then I just realised that I had some overdue pictures that I wanted to share.

I went to this steamboat restaurant a month ago went I came over to KL. I personally think they had nice environment and what a coincidence it was raining that night when we head over to their restaurant. Steamboat is a perfect choice for that night.

Their homemade chili sauce. Personally, I prefer the first one than the second one. I am not chili lover so I am not good in chili taste at all. This one that I am trying is not that spicy and hot. Additionally it taste a little sour which makes you have more appetite.


Our choice of food to be eat with our soup base. For the very first time I have porridge base for my steamboat. What a try but it was not bad.
On the other hand is tom yam base. It is just like ying and yang combination. When you feel like trying something that spice you up you can have tom yam soup.When you feel that you're heating up, porridge definitely will cool you down. Not bad, huh??

I like this shop. You can always try before you judge , although most people usually judge every steamboat restaurant taste the same. Remember, never judge a book by its cover, so never judge a restaurant before you eat!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~