Skip to main content

ROOM EIGHTEEN

A newly open restaurant at Times Square. Food lovers never get to miss a chance of trying any good food. So, me and bunch of food lovers head over to see what they've got that will satisfied our taste bud.

We arrived kinda late so we did not have much choice except their ala carte. Before having the main course, of course we gona ordered some drinks to cure our thirst. Their drinks were not bad, normal as usual.
Wantan Noodle
I guess this is the right name for right food. ahahahahhah..Looks good and taste good too. Wantan or some called it dumpling are great as I heard from the taster itself. But somehow the portion is too small for a normal guy. So, better still they should consider to have bigger portion?
Belly Pork Rice
Frankly speaking there is nothing special about the belly pork. Normal I would say. We can find better belly pork in Miri thou....
Shir was too desperate to have her dinner. We all does but she was the one who we get to capture. ^_^

Roasted Duck Rice
What a wonderful job. I simply love this. The duck was nicely roasted. Great out layer and soft meat texture. I never have such nice roasted duck before so far. It is worth a try if you are a duck hunter. Thumb up for this!!
Crystal Jade Skin Egg Tart
I think this is the name of it as I remembered. Doesn't matter what name it is I must truly recommend this to all of you because this was totally AWESOME and I really mean AWESOME!! As you can see from the picture below, the egg tart skin was not thick like what we used to have but it is layering. You will feel it when you put it into your mouth. The egg itself is smooth and silky. No words to described how great it is. Try it and you will know how I feel when I put this into my mouth.

Fried Rice
Not as good as it looks. Lots of ingredients but somehow the taste does not really stand out. A good food does not really matter much on the outlook but somehow the taste must capture the taster taste bud.
Last but not least, a picture of me again. Nerd noob look!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~