Skip to main content

ROOM EIGHTEEN

A newly open restaurant at Times Square. Food lovers never get to miss a chance of trying any good food. So, me and bunch of food lovers head over to see what they've got that will satisfied our taste bud.

We arrived kinda late so we did not have much choice except their ala carte. Before having the main course, of course we gona ordered some drinks to cure our thirst. Their drinks were not bad, normal as usual.
Wantan Noodle
I guess this is the right name for right food. ahahahahhah..Looks good and taste good too. Wantan or some called it dumpling are great as I heard from the taster itself. But somehow the portion is too small for a normal guy. So, better still they should consider to have bigger portion?
Belly Pork Rice
Frankly speaking there is nothing special about the belly pork. Normal I would say. We can find better belly pork in Miri thou....
Shir was too desperate to have her dinner. We all does but she was the one who we get to capture. ^_^

Roasted Duck Rice
What a wonderful job. I simply love this. The duck was nicely roasted. Great out layer and soft meat texture. I never have such nice roasted duck before so far. It is worth a try if you are a duck hunter. Thumb up for this!!
Crystal Jade Skin Egg Tart
I think this is the name of it as I remembered. Doesn't matter what name it is I must truly recommend this to all of you because this was totally AWESOME and I really mean AWESOME!! As you can see from the picture below, the egg tart skin was not thick like what we used to have but it is layering. You will feel it when you put it into your mouth. The egg itself is smooth and silky. No words to described how great it is. Try it and you will know how I feel when I put this into my mouth.

Fried Rice
Not as good as it looks. Lots of ingredients but somehow the taste does not really stand out. A good food does not really matter much on the outlook but somehow the taste must capture the taster taste bud.
Last but not least, a picture of me again. Nerd noob look!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~

Mandara Spa - Miri Marriott Resort & Spa (20th Anniversary)

In such hectic and fast pace era, we are in need of relaxation and proper stress release method. Nothing beats a great detoxification and massage that could reduce tension muscle which had been stiffed and hard as rock.  Probably, its the right time to pamper and go for a good drink, a great meal or perhaps even an awesome deal of spa. Mandara Spa had recently launched a good deal promotion where you can put behind your worries and contribute to those who are in need. Nothing feels better than doing good deed and pampering yourself at the very same time. Always awesome to kill two birds with one stone. Definitely worthwhile paying for charity that helps building a kid future, shaping a better generation and also creating a better place.  Mandara Spa is a world wide known spa which started with a humble beginning from Bali. This year May marked their 20th anniversary.  In conjunction with their 20th Anniversary, Mandara Spa are having a whole week of activities starting from

Miri Community

How much people out there really know how much states do Malaysia have? Even they knew it but they would never know where they actually situated. People would be proud of how much country they had been to but never feel ashamed that they had never been to most of the states of their own country. As a Malaysian I am proud to be one of the citizens. Having this opportunity I would like to describe a few things and attractions of my homeland, MIRI ! When you see this word, how much do you really know about this place? No idea? When someone mentioned Brunei they would know but Miri is just neighbors’ to them and they never knew where is Miri or Miri actually exist. Frankly speaking, I never knew the exact history of this place I called homeland but I knew partially about it and grow up with it. Watching it grow and expand with achievement is just like parents watching their child grow up and the happiness can never ever described by any words in dictionary. From a small town we had bee