Seremban trip

Head to Seremban yesterday with bunch of buddies. A great trip because we head over for crab hunt. I won't say much on the trip because picture say it all. I will tell more on the food on the coming post. Lots of candid pictures to share.
I am so happy that everyone was playing around with my spec. It's a fake spec that was an additional accessories for my collection.
Chung looks nerdie with the spec and button the shirt all up makes me looks more like one.
The girls in Tarot Cafe. We are having great time chit chat around and the cafe was surrounded by our laughter.
My sister and I. You won't she her too much when I am hanging around with my buddies. I guess this is the very first time.


I am acting cute with my big spec.







Everyone looks great with my spec. Get one then!! hahahahhahaha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days 4 Nights Itinerary in Ho Chi Minh (Saigon) , Vietnam

Your Breaking Norm Pizza : Anchor Food Professionals - PizzaArt Campaign @ Chillax Cafe & Bistro , Miri

Know Your Drink, Your Coffee - Coffee Class by KOFFEE BRICK