Skip to main content

XIAN DING WEI

This is such a long time ago. I had totally forget about it but luckily I go through my photos and still remember that I had something that I had not done review yet. This is a taiwanese cafe which is quite nice and recommended to dine in. They have heavy taste of food. So, if you don't really like something too salty or sweet maybe this is not something for you.


Tea Rose Bud
Nowadays people are going healthy lifestyle. A jar of rose bud tea is the best to go with your meal. Nice rose aroma and great combination with tea.

Mixed Fruit Tea
I simply goes with this but some people just can't accept the mixture taste of the fruit all together in one jar. A little awkward but still taste good for my tongue.

I really can't remember what am I ordering but their set really come in a large portion. Worth the price you are paying. I would say this is nice. Everything taste just right except the main course. A little too salty.
The rice top was decorate with pickled cucumber. Eat it and you will gained more appetite to enjoy your meal.

Soup was great. Taste of home. You will get this kinda taste and aroma from home.

My bff pick. A fish with tomato i guess. Something like that. Her pick was nice too. Love the sweet and sour taste. Have a try of this if you wana go for something safe rather than awkward.
Overall, it was a great restaurant to dine in. DO try their snackz because I think it was great. I did not get a chance to try because I am really full with what I had that meal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~