Skip to main content

The Chocolate Cellar

Walk around Liverpool yesterday and ha d a different view of what Liverpool is. Came across this chocolate bar or to said cafe? but a luxury one. Europeans are very detail in every single decoration of their shops if they plan to have one. Just like the one I went into. Simple, beautiful but you still feel comfortable.


One of the decoration you get to see in the cafe/bar. The monkey with different kind of pose. cute and nice.

They make lovely nice cake which you don't even wana make it your dessert.
Cute cake but did you see the price of the cake. It cost a thousand ringgit for that particular one cake.
From the decoration and design you will know this gona cost more than the above one. But this is one I really like among all the cakes in the shop.
This is how their hot chocolate made. You have to stir your own chocolate on a stick and not like what we have back in Malaysia it is all ready.

Marshmallows and chocolate is a great couple.
Caramel Cake
This is not that sweet and good in taste. Have the texture.
Oreo Muffin
Too sweet for me but I sort of like the way the make it. The upper base is hardening sweet and below is cake. Nice and great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~