Skip to main content

Shopping Indulge

Just reach few days ago makes me really need to do some shopping on my groceries. There is so much things to buy but yet budget to follow. You will really indulge in shopping if u did not try to convert the price because every thing like just a few pounds or just few pence. How could you resist such temptation?

Bought some food for myself. Really makes me feel hungry most of the time when weather gets cold. So DO NOT shocked when you see me gained weight when I am back.

Done with the groceries of course real shopping starts. There is this PRIMARK brand I heard of from a friend. The mall was damn tempting. I do not believe girls don't even buy anything when they get in there.
In total I bought 2 shirts, a pair of sandals and a dress. One tights and 5 pairs of socks which is quite cheap. BUT who knows the total amount after convert to ringgit really makes me shock. I bought all of this at 28 pounds and this equals to RM 140!! I never ever buy such amount at one go. But I get great satisfaction and its totally worth it.

This sandals is the worthy one. I only pay for 4 pounds for this. Nice and looks great. This is the first time I look for shoes and with no worries at all. Almost every shoes I tried on was too big to fit in. Makes me feel so happy.




A long sleeve shirt. This is always my style so nothing to be surprise of.
A long sleeve knitted shirt. This will definitely keeps me warm enough.

People might be surprise of this dress. This is the expensive of all. 13 pound but I really like it. The point is, there is pocket on both side. Life is much easier with pocket. Don't you think so??
One black tights and a packet of 5 pairs socks. Did you actually realise everything I get is in black? Black just out stand other color.

Comments

Anonymous said…
OMG....that is the thing that make me crazy when i'm in UK my dear!! I wish to go bck there...see u post all those pic there, feel like going to mad la!!! I wan go bck LIVERPOOL.... T.T missss it sooo much..my lovely Liverpool!
-pEi- said…
I bet you must be Donna my darl.
Come over then. We will rock the mall and get to hang out like mad!!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~