Skip to main content

Crosby Beach

Went to Crosby with a bunch of friends yesterday to enjoy Friday night instead of going to clubs. It was much more entertain to go beach because that's the place where I love the most and not peaking with packs of people that wanted to watch match between ENGLAND and ALGERIA. Who knows people end up with disappointment.

We took train there and this was my first time taking train here. It was gorgeous and took only about 30 minutes to reach our destination.


I just love the sun. The sun was still great when we reach at about 7 pass 10 if I did not remember it wrongly.



There are lots lots of dead jellyfish around the beach. This is one of the biggest one we saw. Nothing special thou.

A shadow of mine. Maybe the sun was right behind me, so the portion of my shadow between body and leg was so abnormal.
The "iron" man on the beach. They are hundreds of them and they are naked. I don't know why they are there for. DO you know?
This is one of the shot I love the most but somehow the color is not what I want. I edited the version I got with a new software my friend told me. See the difference and I think I make it a little too fake.

Last but not least, some shot of me taken by my friends.
Me and sexy "iron" man!!
Acting cute in the train while on our way back to Liverpool.
Group photo
We are having great fun and get to release stress because exam is just around the corner. Time to start revise again after a day of relaxation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~