Skip to main content

feeLinGs

Its about 1 1/2 month since I was back here and away from home. Started to miss home already. Started to miss friends back there. Started to miss mummy's cooking. Started to miss....., miss lots of things and people in Miri. I do not understand why I used to miss home more this time. Maybe I had been staying a bit longer than usual this holiday.

Skip this boring part and I would like to say something that had happen on me this short period. It come to end of May. June going to begin and almost half of the year has gone. I had go through up and downs during this first half year. I believe I had grown and learned a lot. There is so many things that I actually realised from all sort of aspects. Somehow, there is still many uncertainties in me. One thing for sure, once again I grown up!!

It isn't a very pleasant half year. Many things happen to me and not only me but I had friends around not going very smooth too. Disasters is everywhere too. Really hope it will come to an end very soon.

I guess stop talking about the sad things and lets move to something else. My class started this week. Everything seems to be going on fine for the first week. Met lots of old friends that haven't meet for long time. Miss them lots. Really miss class, miss college and miss friends. They are all people and things that are part of my life for the moment. Without them, I think I have nothing more to do and I won't be me today. As that's the only things I will be up to and concentrate in.

This is my last year in college and I hope it will be. First day of class, I am sad that I did not get to see some of my friends because they decide to withdrawn due to some circumstances and of course I still see familiar faces. As usual I have to get notes and also inportantly timetable for the whole semester. Giving out is part of my job as a class representative. We have to cover everything even its not your thing. To my surprise, I started to enjoy my position, even I have to bare such big responsibilities. Instead I know I do not have much time to enjoy college life so doing little things for everyone happiness, why not? Isn't it?

Just to say a little bit about my subject this semester. As usual, four subject but all of them can hang me to death. Firstly, is Malaysian Company Secretarial Practice (MCSP). The lecturer was very funny indeed but somehow she will talk and sometimes out of our actual syllabus. Something that she said makes me extremely shock. The reference book that is the main book that we have to buy or what she say encourage to have cost RM 300++. OH GOD~ I was thinking....I never had such an expensive book in my life before.

Then second subject is taxation. I dislike that lecturer actually. He is my previous semester lecturer too for taxation. This sem is Advance Tax. I am wondering whether I should find myself a group of mates to have study group. He is an experience lecturer but the problem is he don't know how to present his knowledge in words. I am afraid I am gona have red again for this paper (touchwood). The third subject is Corporate Financial Management. Kinda nice lecturer we have for this subject. His lecturer was ok, at least better than tax that actually makes me sleep even I tried very hard to concentrate. Somehow, for financial subject, he told us we had to buy a new calculator because the calculator that we are using now cannot cover every calculation in our syllabus. It cost about RM 130. Another spending to do.

Next, this is the subject that I think is the easiest among all subject for whole course for advance diploma. Moral dan Etika. You must be wondering why do I have this subject. To your surprise, I am not sure but I know we must have LAN subject. We must take up to certain amount of LAN subject to get our certificate. I was so happy when I see the lecturer. He is the one who teach us Tamadun Islam dan Asia. Nice to have him back. He is kinda funny man but makes me heart beating because he will just point at someone and ask question so I better be prepared.

Thats all for now I guess. Just wish to keep myself update and been really missing my blog very much...Will come up with more if I am not busy but I guess I will still be here even I don't have the time to the washroom because I love here so much...

Comments

cync said…
new semester wor! all the best and gogogo! selamat berjaya =)

Popular posts from this blog

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~

Miri Community

How much people out there really know how much states do Malaysia have? Even they knew it but they would never know where they actually situated. People would be proud of how much country they had been to but never feel ashamed that they had never been to most of the states of their own country. As a Malaysian I am proud to be one of the citizens. Having this opportunity I would like to describe a few things and attractions of my homeland, MIRI ! When you see this word, how much do you really know about this place? No idea? When someone mentioned Brunei they would know but Miri is just neighbors’ to them and they never knew where is Miri or Miri actually exist. Frankly speaking, I never knew the exact history of this place I called homeland but I knew partially about it and grow up with it. Watching it grow and expand with achievement is just like parents watching their child grow up and the happiness can never ever described by any words in dictionary. From a small town we had bee

Mandara Spa - Miri Marriott Resort & Spa (20th Anniversary)

In such hectic and fast pace era, we are in need of relaxation and proper stress release method. Nothing beats a great detoxification and massage that could reduce tension muscle which had been stiffed and hard as rock.  Probably, its the right time to pamper and go for a good drink, a great meal or perhaps even an awesome deal of spa. Mandara Spa had recently launched a good deal promotion where you can put behind your worries and contribute to those who are in need. Nothing feels better than doing good deed and pampering yourself at the very same time. Always awesome to kill two birds with one stone. Definitely worthwhile paying for charity that helps building a kid future, shaping a better generation and also creating a better place.  Mandara Spa is a world wide known spa which started with a humble beginning from Bali. This year May marked their 20th anniversary.  In conjunction with their 20th Anniversary, Mandara Spa are having a whole week of activities starting from