Skip to main content

What a sad day again!! =(

Haiz~~
Just woke up, get myself clean up and get myself on the laptop again...
That is what I am doing everyday when I am not going out.
Today someone who really unexpected come to chat with me and to my knowledge it was something bad.
The result for resit exam is finally out. i don't even know until he told me.
I am really nervous to find out but still I have to do it.
*sob* *sob*
Once again I was disappointed. I have such feeling of jumping of from my house balcony, but that is just a thought.
Maybe to many things happen. I thought I had manage and control it well, however I did not.
I am feeling so down and moody. I do not know what I have to do next. I am totally out of direction, just like standing in a desert out of nowhere. I lost myself, I lost my direction.
Theres been many many unhappy things happen for this whole month. I thought it would end however it never stop. I am so tired of it. One is not solve and yet another is here. Oh Gosh~ God I am not that tough enough to face your challenge. I am somehow getting weaker and weaker after all those bad things happen to me.
I no longer have the courage to face all those things in front of me, I no longer have the bravery to face all of them to over come with it.

Comments

dasolve said…
Be brace. Nth comes easy. If it is easy, we will never cherish it.
Anonymous said…
hey, be strong. I wish u all the best!! im sure aft this bout of bad experience, u ll be even stronger and find everything sweeter and more beautiful! Cheer up, pEi!!! =)
-pEi- said…
Thanks a lot brian.
I believe time will tell.
Cync, u r always encouraging and so caring. Thanks!!
im sylvia wee said…
gal....
jia you o...!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~