Skip to main content

Way to LCC-T

Haha...what I am got to blog is actually mixture of things other than the title above so hope you all don't mind. First of all, would like to show my art work on my nail~








Sylvia made this for me~

Inspiration from nail art above! I made it myself~
Hehe..me boring after my dinner at Gasoline !!











Its thursday and its been the day I had been waiting for so so so long! I am on my way to the LCC-T terminal...yUhOO~ Been doing nothing the whole way, so been capturing some picture.


This is what I saw when I was out from Kl sentral station and make my way to the highway!
I do not know whats this just feel it is kind of attractive and its like collesuem~ =.=
Haha..this is thair airplane....a big one boieng 747
AirAsia plane boarding...thought could see airbus but upsetly didn't see any.

After taking that pic, I almost arrive. Oppss~ forget to mention what am I going there for....Going back Miri?? I hope I was, but I am there to fetch my sis sis. She is back to KL today and that makes me really happy and I do not know why. Just happy!! Excited too!!


____________________________________________________________________




Below are more pics of me..hehe...just bored so wana post my pic up~

vIa, saw the watch? Thats the one u gave me.




Where am I looking at?? Hehe >.<


Hehe....=P..going out again...always hang out after exams....

____________________________________________________________________







This is me today and also my fave pants~ I know it looks like beggar, but this is one of the lagged style that I can't miss out and it is a MUST have piece of cloths for teenagers!! (just my opinion)


Comments

im sylvia wee said…
pei~
i saw the watch!!hahaha..
pretty nice leh...
wakakaka...everyday hang out..so shuang one...hmmmm
ur pants!!!oh no...i can make one for u as long as u dare to wear the onei make...i can make it become more broken & broken!!haaha...
-pEi- said…
haha..tat pants is one of my LOVE
u make for me...i scare i bu she de the pants leh..
so cannot la..
unless u buy then make it for me n give me as gift
hahaha...

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~