Skip to main content

生老病死

生老病死

Many of us actually think that human will actually go through the above level for sure. What I mean is the exact sequence birth, old, illness and then death. The only thing that makes everything different is the timing but do you ever actually think that it doesn’t appear to be so. Even me, myself thinks that it is a must in everyone’s life until I found out something.

Birth ( 生) – Are you sure everyone will go through birth? Those who never get to give birth to the infant or better known as miscarriage, then birth actually never exists isn’t it? There is life but never birth. Agree with that?

Old (老)– Human think old is part of cycle of life. I believe most of us do think that getting old is a WILL one day when there is a birth but actually it is only part of it can be said as true because not everyone tends to get old. Some of us might not even get old and die but die because of illness or even accident and many more possibilities which are unpredictable in life.

Illness (病) – Does everyone die because of illness? No, not necessary! Some may even die because of accident or even being murdered or do not even get to see the world yet. So illness is actually just part of life that we, human will go through BUT it is not a certain thing at all.

Death (死)– Death somehow is a MUST in life. Whenever there is a life born there will be death for sure to make us apart. Everyone will die one day but the time will be different and type of death that makes it different. Some may die in peace, suffer or even unpredictable death.

Now, what I wish to bring up in this post is actually that not everyone will go through the four levels for sure. It all depends on consequences of human and other human deed. We shall live life to the fullest and not wasting it. Always thinks there are always more unfortunate people than you are. Life will be merrier and happier than you can ever imagine.

Comments

Soul Hart said…
The 4 things you mentioned above are actually part and partial of a human life. I should say everyone will definitely goes thru all of it. Nobody escape.

For birth, yes, those women who had gave birth are blessed with the joy of giving birth. It's a beautiful experience in life but to me, birth is the first day of our lives in this world. Birth is the Gift of Life.

As for Old, all of us will get old one day. But, that's just on physical appearance. We can still stay young at heart. Older means wiser.

Illness on the other hand is also something inevitable. Somehow and some point in life, we fall sick. But, it doesn't mean we're going to die. Health is important. Care for ourselves. Eat well, sleep well and live well.

Finally death is as what you said. We all are destined to die one day. But, when? No one knows except the Lord. So, Live life to the fullest and love it to the deepest.
i e R said…
stillbirth is a scary thing, i mean, it's very very very horrible to know anyone gave a stillbirth >.<

illness not only apply physical, i guess it applies to mental too :)

*see ya tomolo night?

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~