Skip to main content

TAGGED TAGGED TAGGED!!

ALOM SO SO SORRY!! I had been forgotten about this tagged. I did saw it but I had not enough time to do it. Hope you don't mad at me ya...hahahahaha

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who havent tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.

1. Everyone knows my name and most of them know me by the name of pEi.

2. A little hope of mine at the moment is trying to seek someone who had the same birth date as me. Currently din find anyone yet which had the same day, month and year.

3. Still a student but can't wait to graduate.

4. I am an easily satisfy person and easily forget too

5. Friendship is something I look serious into.

6. I am sort of socialising person and talkative when I am out with bunch of people.

7. I am into photography recently.

8. My 21 years old going to end in few months time.

9. I had dreaming of being a model before but it will only be a dream for me.

10.I am all alone in my room now.

11.I can't wait to be back to Miri

12.I'm so excited that Donna is coming back SOON!

13.I have no idea what else to type.

14.I just love drama so much..........

15.CNY is the festival I love the most.

16.Wondering what am I going to do when I am back to Miri.

17.I am looking forward for UK summer course.

18.Waiting for the moment to get result is something which I don't like.

19.I just love cars but I don't know them.

20.I am an easygoing and definitely a friendly person.

21.I never think of what would I be in the future.

22.I am so happy because I get to see all my classmates again today.

23.Being alone at home is a NOT GOOD thing.

24.I just LOVE myself.

25.I would stay the whole day at home just to surf the net without going out.

I had really no idea who to tagged because most of them had been tagged. Whoever see this and wish to do this tagged, JUST GO AHEAD!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~