Skip to main content

KLIA Ekspress

Reaching at KLIA of course there is a few option of transporting to get you to the city. First of all, the most convenient of course is a taxi but it is too pricey for me. Another way, is KLIA express which is also a convenient one and also non-stop express to the city. Another one is a coach but it only avaiable every one hour so I don't think time allows that.

I had choosen KLIA express and it only takes me 28 minutes, non-stop to KL Sentral station. I had never been using this express before. This is my first time but instead giving me a not bad impression.

THE SEATS
It is quite comfy and spacious compare to the LRT train seats.
When you look above, your luggage can be put up there to avoid taking space of the passengers seat.
This is the ticket and it cost RM 35 for one way ticket. You can also choose for both way if you are going to travel back on the same day.
I think it is very convenient. Additoinally you can even save some cost. Why don't you consider of taking it if you don't ave much luggage on hand and at the same time wish to enjoy the view from KLIA to the city.

Comments

i e R said…
the return ticket doesnt have to be on the same day :) it has a magnetic strip where when u pass the 'tol' it writes some information on it, like it's been use or something. but, careful not to put any magnectic object near it, later cannot get out of the station :P
If you use Malaysia Airlines or RBA, you can check in at Central station first before going on KLIA express to airport... very convenient I think...
-pEi- said…
ier,
really? or maybe I heard it wrongly due to my tiredness that day...
thanks for telling me...

humble servant,
thanks again for coming back to my blog...
and u know more, guess u must be travelling lots...hehehe
by the way do u have any nick that i can call?
RWP said…
welcome back to KL!
i e R said…
humble servant is right, u can check in from central straight away (any airline that have counter in central) or u can also check in for MAS in err what do u call the other stop?
i e R said…
oh, bandar tasik selatan... haha... ouw i missed Kayelle...

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~