Skip to main content

LOVE MATTERS

This post is a little overdue then its origin date. Anyway, I still manage to post it. Last Wednesday, I went out with pink (bibu bibu) and his sister and also cynthina with her two brothers for a movie.

LOVE MATERS is another movie from Singapore and it is another production of Jack Neo. In my opinion, Jack Neo had always produce great movie which never let me down. So, I am expect something more in this movie. His production of Money Not Enough 1, Money Not Enough 2, I am Not Stupid 1 & 2. All of these are great movies which reflects reality of life. Same goes tot his movie.


This movie is about a family, parents and their children. We know that to manage a family nowadays is not easy, does the children know? Your husband knows? Being a lady, a wife and a mother is not that easy as u see and thought. Everything had been clearly shown in here.

For me, this is something so so real and I believe happen in most of the family in Malaysia. There is one sentence in the movie which I think is so true. 没有性就没有爱吗???


Overall, I think the movie is quite nice. Would encourage people to watch but remember it is 18PL!!! Teenagers if you want to watch please beware ya!!!! hehehehe =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~