FLORA & FAUNA - PhotograpY

Flora and Fauna is something so close to the mother nature. I had been so so free on my trip back to Miri. What I do is taking my little compact camera around with me and capture what ever I think is attractive. So plants and animals is what I can find in my house. So, there are some pictures that I took to improve my photography skill.

CACTUS

HIBISCUS

Recently, my cat had give birth to few kittens. I found them so cute and sometimes they are so naughty while playing together. I decided to take picture of them but it is not easy as I thought because they love to move. Give me some comments on these pictures.






Comments

CkY said…
comment ??????

no comment woh !!!!! haha......

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days 4 Nights Itinerary in Ho Chi Minh (Saigon) , Vietnam

Your Breaking Norm Pizza : Anchor Food Professionals - PizzaArt Campaign @ Chillax Cafe & Bistro , Miri

Know Your Drink, Your Coffee - Coffee Class by KOFFEE BRICK