Skip to main content

MALAYSIA AIRLINES

I am back to KL yesterday. I am taking MAS this time instead of AA. This is the first time I step my foot on MAS flight to KL but I had been flying unlimited times to Kuching when AA still could not be see no where. I can't even remember when is the last time I took it.

Let me say something I experienced from MAS for this 2 hour long journey.


MAS juice
I can never forget this. It will always be served to the passengers after not long the flight fly.
My watch shows it is 12.35pm.
About one hour of flying, lunch is ready to serve.
It is indeed a right timing to serve the food.
You will find out that, time passed faster when you are in there.
My Lunch
RIGHT : bread, grapes, plain water, cookies and butter
LEFT : KURMA RICE
The rice and chicken taste not bad but if it's a little bit more hot would be better....


I always find it nice to see the small butter. But last time they have butter and jam together.




To be true, I find it quite nice to travel with MAS in this journey. I know this kind of comparison is not quite good but we are consumers.
THEY SELL, WE CHOOSE!
THEY PROVIDE, WE COMPARE!
Don't you agree with those 2 phrases above? But of course price, place, preferences is definitely another concern too. After all, different people, different preferences.

Comments

MAS will always be nicer than AA... I got really sick with AA already...
-pEi- said…
but sometimes when there is big difference in price, AA still the first choice of mine...
i e R said…
the one thing that shows the big diff is the peace of mind. AA however are using the newer aircraft compare to mas at least 20 year old plane (mostly are 40yo)... the vibrating, shaking and the chair (yucky!) compare to airasia... i dont know what others think, usually, i'll sit far behind, and after AA's girls sell thier/the stuff (thier job) i'll talk to them, chat, sometimes, they even give me FREE coffee coz being friendly :)
Soul Hart said…
Hi there! My personal opinion is that MAS and AA are in different league. You can't actually compare apple with orange. AA is a no frill airliner. Anyway, AA airbus A320 is newer and definitely faster than MAS old faithful Boeing 737... *wink*

I'll be flying again to KL next month with AA and it only cost me RM360 for air tickets and hotel! Imagine that! cheap skate me.. haha
-pEi- said…
ieR, definitely both have their own selling point to attract their customers that is why consumers will et the advantage when there is competitors. For me price is always the first consideration.

SOUL HART, ya AA can go far more cheaper than MAS. This is something which I can't deny in real. They are geeting better.

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~