Gathering with college mate

Few days ago I had a mini gathering with my collegemate before I left. They were really great and awesome to have come by after the work. I am so so touch and makes me feel warm in the heart. I am hoping that I don't have to be aprt with them but every meeting there will be sure apart.
Some pictures of us during the gathering session. Thanks to all of them who attend. I had a great memorable night.






We saw this cool awesome car at pavillion. It was a Jap police car but I was guessing this is a fake one but how could a citizen modify their car into another country cop car? ANd one thing how does he get the siren and light on the top of his car???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rainforest World Music Festival 's Virgin Sharing

5 Days 4 Nights Itinerary in Ho Chi Minh (Saigon) , Vietnam

Know Your Drink, Your Coffee - Coffee Class by KOFFEE BRICK