Skip to main content

An emotional day

I do not know why I am so so emotional today.
I feel so moody, feel so blank, feel so out of no where.
Maybe I am too stress?? Maybe I am just going to emo?? Maybe I just think too much?? Maybe I am worried about something??
I keep asking but somehow I can't get any answer out of it.
I hope I can get through this fast as exam is just around the corner and important month is also approaching.

BE TOUGH!! BE BRAVE!! SMILE ALWAYS =)!!!

Comments

cync said…
pEi,
take care ya. *hugs*
and yes, do smile always. Thanks for the support that u gave me, im here too if u ever need me. =)
aLoM said…
hey pei leng lui...stay happy aite..enjoy the weekend..study study oso la...but dont stress yourself too much.
dasolve said…
mui, hope u r ok........ if you want to talk, call gor gor's hp ok?
CkY said…
?????

??? keew siht em ees tndid u ro

haha.....
have a nice day !!!
= FLoReNcE = said…
Pei pei..cheer up gal. U r always very cheerful one, always make me happy and cheer me up again when I'm down.

So, I hope that u can cheer up urself and always make urself in good mood like how you treat others. We all appreciate so much. I hope u can be happy always DEAR!!!

:):):):):):)
ANGEL_LINA said…
My dear Pei, smile....
You'd be surprised at how much better you feel after you send out compassionate smiles to every worthwhile living things around.
-pEi- said…
Thanks to all of you!! I am really glad and happy that you all are such caring n sweet!!
I am better thanks to everyone!!

muacks!!!! =)
Anonymous said…
Hello.. u noe who m i rite XD

Let the time solve it.. u will see the rainbow after the rain stopped.Nothing is impossible.. Dont let any minor thing affect u pretty gal :) stay happy n u can find me whenever u wan :)

take care yah mUmmy XD
-pEi- said…
yea i know it since u end it with mummy
u call me tat since the first day we meet and even call n remind me of it..
hehe...anyway thanks for ur concern n i am feeling much better now..
no worries and plz...
dun call me mummy...

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~