Skip to main content

07/08/08 - My Last Presentation of the Sem!!!

Today is my last presentation and I actually cant wait for it to end. This subject moral have 2 presentation. The first and last is both covered by it. I was so happy and excited about it. This is how I look for today presentation.


I almost forget something too!! I was requested by my teacher to particpate in pidato. I was actually thinking of rejecting it because somehow I was worrying whether I am capable of doing it. After thought, it think I should try as this is my last year in college and it will be a sweet one to think of when I am getting older!!!

Simple shirt and pants


My buddy presenting her part. Wahseh all stick with manila card.....
Picture of the day!!!!




YIPPIEE at last can upload liao lo!!! But the quality will be bit bad cause I convert it!! All of them is my classmates. The second video is to show my classmates and also m teacher..hehehe..and yea I guess you all know which one is me!!

Comments

jc_yeeyou said…
Huh pei! I thought you guys are learning in English and presenting in English!! Interesting....
-pEi- said…
yea we are Jc but this presentation is Moral & Etika ma so it is BM ma.....
hehe we have to have LAN subject ma...
Donna Bong said…
hollllly WOW woman!!!!!!!!!!!

i thought it was the lecturer that was speaking.. omg your malay is crazy!!!!!!!!!! omg i hope i don't lose my fluency... you're so fluent with malay... that's CRAZY!!!!
-pEi- said…
wah...so serious meh...
i hadn't been speaking malay since diploma first year till now and its a bout 2 years ago...
I had too coz we had to present..n to my surprise everyone impress and I was asked to go for pidato!!!
Thanks gal!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~