Skip to main content

Another food hunting and also Movie Day!!~ (10/08/08)

Today really waking up late!! Never been sleeping till so late already! I look at my phone and it's 11am....oh gosh...maybe I am really tired. Once I wake up , do my normal routine and get online to type my tutorial for my classmates and suddenly MSN someone familiar send message to me asking me for lunch instead of breakfast because its late already...hahaha...Then we went to STATION 1 for meal!!
STATION 1 menu

LEMON COKE CAPPUCINO BLENDED
FRENCH FRIES
CHICKEN CHOP
____________________________________________________________________
At night, we had planned to go for movie - The Mummy 3!! Never been to Cineleisure before so feeling excited too!!! We went to Mr. Teppanyaki for dinner before movie started!!
decor of Mr Teppanyaki

The one cooking for our dishes that we ordered!!

soup Barley
Ice Lemon Tea
Cuttle Fish Teppanyaki
Fish & Chicken Teppanyaki
Chicken Bento
Picture of the day with the driver!! Hehehe...

____________________________________________________________________
Movie of the day!! The Mummy...The main actor...love him so much!!!
Part of the scene in the movie!!!

The movie overall is not bad but not as excited as the previous one, The Mummy 2!!! Not that adventurous anymore even Jet Li and also Michelle Yeoh (my fave artist and makes Malaysian proud), were acting in this movie. it actually makes me intentionally and excited with it since there are this 2 gorgeous actor inside. even Anthony Wong is acting!! Not much scene of him but not a bad acting too!! watching some part of it actually let me link to Pirates of Carribean because while Michelle Yeoh (Yuan Zi) is calling for help from the soul to fight with Jet Li which is the emperor, that let me link back to Pirates where when they seek for help from the soul!! A similiar one isn't it?? Overall, it is an OKIE DOKIE one. Not to disappointed or excited because had been heard a lot of bad comment about it. Watch it yourself and you will know!!!

After the movie we take some pictures!!!
-pEi- & yAw

Comments

dasolve said…
*ahem ahem*

so.................. whose that guy? :D
-pEi- said…
hahaha...
gor gor dun misunderstand la..just a friend of mine..
no worries k....
CkY said…
............haha!!!!!
-pEi- said…
so funny meh??
CkY said…
so excited only.......hehe
-pEi- said…
okie...excited about what leh let u early morning wake up n reply the comment??
CkY said…
coz me want go to work liao..........haha
Anonymous said…
The one star I plopped on this clunky bore-athon is due to the presence of the great Jet Li as the evil Dragon Emperor of the subtitle and the gorgeous Michelle Yeoh as Zi Yuan, a witch who's been on the Emperor¹s ass for over 2000 years.

Peter Travers
Rolling Stone

http://www.rollingstone.com/reviews/movie/22126971/review/22126827/the _mummy_tomb_of_the_dragon_emperor


martial-arts superstar Jet Li triumphs as the mostly wordless evil Emperor Han of ancient China, a glowing magma spirit locked in a terra cotta shell.

Jane Horwitz
Washington Post

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/07/31/AR2008 073100734.html

Still, Li makes a great villain, using his powers to create fire, ice and other elements.

Edward Douglas
Coming Soon
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/weekendwarriornews.php?id=47377

Toward the end of The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor, Jet Li and Michelle Yeoh launch into a vigorous sword fight — and what a grand pleasure it is to watch these two world-class stars in action again...Their duel atop the Great Wall of China is a reunion of titans, an Old Timers' Day for two actor-athletes still in their sinuous prime. Forgive the effusions of an alter-kocker fanboy, but the flinty glamour of Li and Yeoh — buttressed by the stolid, sneering presence of top Hong Kong villain Anthony Wong Chau-sang (who in 1993 appeared in 15 films!) — is the best reason to catch this third in the series of Indiana Jones knockoffs.

Richard Corliss
TIME
http://www.time.com/time/arts/article/0,8599,1828343,00.html

A memorably badass Jet Li.
Nathan Rabin
AV Club
http://www.avclub.com/content/cinema/the_mummy_tomb_of_the_dragon
-pEi- said…
Thanks for ur visiting..n thanks for so many review from so many bloggers..

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~