Skip to main content

Pasar Malam - Sri Rampai

In a very anxious mood my housemates ask us to go pasar malam and again without planning. hehe...a nice place or to say heaven of food!! So, I will do much writting and more on picture.

Nasi Ayam Madu
Variety of cakes sell here!! YummmY~
Mini tarts
Varieties of local "kuih"
hahaha..smelly tofu!! 臭豆腐

Japanese ball
Taiwanese Sausage!! A nice one..I love the garlic flavor!!!
Yong Tau Fu with pork soup!!!

China Burger..sorry can't capture nearer pic but it s a round one and flat too!!
Salted Chicken - one of the most wanted in Pasar Malam!!




It taste great with the charcoal smell!!!
That's all form me tonight!! Enjoy the picture!!!

Comments

Elle Lina said…
Wow... I always love to go to Pasar Malam during my college time in KL. Sri Rampai one is quite long. Taman Connaught one is not bad as well...

Popular posts from this blog

GOOD or BAD?? no idea >.

I receive a call during my class and it is indeed a little suprise. I did not expect but not having high expectation too. BUT this news seems to come not really right on time. I had been qualify to semi final of Pidato. It will be held on 15 November 2008. I am indeed happy and upset at the same time. Happy because I know I am actually able to make it, upset is actually because I am way too busy to prepare something extra. I had too many assignments to handle and many meetings to attend and I was wondering do I have time to practice since it is just around the corner and it is only about 10 more days to go. I was thinking to call a STOP for it but my friends encourage me to go ahead because at least I tried and it is TRYING with FAILURE and not NOTHING and FAILURE!!! So, wait for my good news!!! Wish me lucks if I am going on and wish me MORE lucks if I can compete in FINAL !!!

MystiQueL Night

Do you still remember the mask that I bought and I did mention in few post back?? Never mind if you don't because that is just a simple mysterious opening and introduction. This will be the true event behind the mask.... We were getting pictures before entering the hall but its raining outside. Luckily we had drivers to pick us lovely ladies. M is representing the Mystiquel Night This is me with the mask. I had never wore a mask before, I mean with such event. This is me with cutie and lovely TinnY !! It's me, - pEi -! yoKe kuAn & - pEi - Group Photo of our class who attend that night!!! - pEi - & June Seng JonJon & - pEi - FenSon , Yoke Kuan , teck Meng & - pEi - Chow & - pEi - Thai & - pEi - Tze Kun , - pEi - & Meng hehehe ...one gaL with 2 men of the night....envy??? Dust & - pEi - Basically the event was so so boring until almost end of the show. where we started to dance walts and then followed by hot song. Its just alrig...

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...