Skip to main content

19 August 2008 - WALL.E & Uncle Duck

Today, I went to Times Square again. This time is for movie that had been expecting for so long.... WALL . E I went with my classmates this time instead of with my sister.

When we reach there we went to bought movie ticket then walk and have a look coz we still have little time before the movie start. Then, I saw this fair. Its Japanese Food Fair. Varieties of Japanese Food are sell here.






After that, we went to the cinema section and ready to enter the hall. I saw my friends is queuing up to buy some snacks and I saw this WALL.E!!


WALL.E in the movie
EVE (pronounce by WALL.E as E - V - AH)
This is the movie that we had seen long ago in the ads. It is cute, it is nice , it is so fascinating.
The story is more on the robot WALL.E. WALL.E is only the thing left in the world due to overload of rubbish cause by human. Human no longer stay there and live in a spaceship that had actually build and they are living out at the space far far away from earth. Eve, this robot which was send by the spaceship to seek for "something" that had been searching and never found. Hoping that they could found it someday and lastly found by Eve. After that, Eve was brought back to the space in order to hand over the "thing" that she found to the captain.
It is a nice and enjoying life for the human in the spaceship. They don't need to walk when they are hungry, They do not need to walk when they want to watch television. They do not even need to turn to communicate. How fascinating but somehow they are extra extra overweight. It is a nice and meaningful story indeed for me. Really brought some morale value to me. It would be a considerable to watch movie in my list. So, catch it out at the cinema now.
____________________________________________________________________
After movie sure we gona have our lunch.
Uncle Duck is our next stop.
This is original chef from hong kong and if you did watch 8TV, Ho Chiak ever broad casted it and it is one of the recommend restaurant to dine in.
The interior design of the restaurant. Classy and comfortable.
The main food here is actually steamboat with different soup....



The pan that use to hot the pot of soup for steamboat and it is electrical
....but somehow we choose to try the duck rice....
Not bad tho.....The crispy outer part and tasty inner part for the meat.

Overall, we have a great time although we were kind of rushing to class after that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~