Skip to main content

08/08/08 TECHKIE HOUSE (MIRI BRANCH)



08/08/08 Is not only an important date for China and also people around the world as Olympic official started today. This is actually a very special date and never come twice in life time. This also might be a special for either ME, YOU or THEM!!!



People will oftenly choose this special day for some special ocassion such as wedding. Me, myself too ever think about it. Maybe before the 12/12/12 ends...because there will never be another triplet same date when comes to 2013 because there is no 13 month in the calendar!!


Today is also a special day for a friend!! YONG99, a friend from MC net is opening his second shop at Miri. Techkie House (Miri Branch) officially open today!!! I wish to congrats him and use this opportunity to show how happy I am towards him and feel proud of him even I can't be there to show him my warmest congrats!!


CONGRATULATIONS YONG99!!!!!!!!!! Hope you all the best in your business!!!


(*pictures taken from Mc Net)

Comments

lasapka said…
Sounds like a japanese makam restaurant :)
-pEi- said…
haha..I thought u know yong to...
hahahahaha....
and this is the first time I see u in here and thanks for visiting!!
dasolve said…
ei where did u get those pics?
-pEi- said…
hehe..from mc net actually...
aiks do i neeed to mention or qualify where to get it??

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~