Skip to main content

14 August 2008 - Celebrating early birthday for my sweety!!!

First stop we went to Green Box first. This is where, we student get to enjoy at a very reasonable price. I will let picture do the talking then me more on writing.
Green Box
This is where u can sing without in the "box" which they call "bao xiang"
Our food!!!
Chop for the birthday girl

Spaghetti for my dear
Sweety and Dear
Funny ads in the washroom
Read it if u can!! hehe..u can click on it to have bigger pic....

-pEi- & dear

Our next stop we went to Secret Recipe since she say she misses SR a lot!!!
Birthday Girl ma!!!
The shop interior design...Its all the same everywhere, franchise ma....

Varieties of cakes!! YummY Yum Yum!!!

Birthday Girl looking at the menu
Dear
chocolate cheese
marble cheese from sweety the birthday girl
Hehehe...how imaginative we are....student ma..no choice lo!!!
Sweet smile =)
Happy Birthday!!!
Candle blow!!!!
That's her present to I gona give her on the exact date that is 15 August 2008!!!!!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR SWEETY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Comments

cync said…
happy birthday to ur dear friend! =)
Unknown said…
the small piece of cake....i really feel sad if my my birthday cake is this saiz....donno what to say....
Anonymous said…
hehehe opening soon in miri too !
-pEi- said…
yeah i know....
let me know how it taste, whether different from KL or not....

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~