Skip to main content

12 August 2008 - Make Up Modelling

Today had been planning to go out with sister. This is shopping plan that we had scheduled a week before. Because this is the time when we get to finish all our assignments and get to shop happily for Mega Sales!!! While we were shooping and looking around someone calling from behind....We were ask to help for a make up modelling by those make up student course. So, helping others makes others happy and make us happy too. Why not isn't it?? So, we went to their places and started the whole long "JOURNEY"!! The make up started at 2pm.....

BEGIN......


Make up on my sis is basically the smokey eyes make up...
Really smokey ho her eyes...hehehehe

Here comes mine , and this is a very shocking one...PLEASE HOLD YOUR BREATH
WHEW~~~~BREATH OUT...HERE WE GO>>>>>>> TATATATATA



This is only the half finish make up.
This is the mask make up which they call "bian lian juang".
Its like wearing a mask, and also suit stage performing.

Left Side of my face (by the student itself)
Right Side of my face (by the teacher to demo)
This is how it looks like after finish...oppsss..no no...lipstick is not up yet..you will be extra shock!!
Me and also the student!! (see my lips?? Japan style lips)
This is the picture of the complete make up!!! (horrible but fantastic!!)
After 3 hours of work and sitting we finished at 5pm. Whew!! What a nice experience!! I never know make up can be so artistic and so fascinating...you can do lots of art with it and there is many types of make up if you wish to study this course!! Enjoy the day today!!!

ENDED!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
look alot like kak pon.....
dasolve said…
(bubbled from mouth during office hours..................)

Scares me!!!!!!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~