Skip to main content

Once again I am tagged!!!!!

Thanks to ElleLina who had tagged me. I am so happy that I am always remembered by people and friend's out there!!!!

RULES

state 15 weird things/ habits/ little known facts about yourself.

the 10 people i tag are then to follow my footsteps.

no tag backs.


1 I love to sleep and its part of my hobbies list.

2 I talk too much that I may go insane and mad like crazy.

3 I love blogging so much that it is part of my routine now.

4 I love to eat and always remeber to take pic of it somehow people think I am insane.

5 I love to take pic of myself that people thought I am so into myself.

6 The only thing I love about myself is my HAIR.

7 I can eat a lot and sometimes even more than a pportion a man can handle. O.O

8 I may dress like weirdo sometimes but I like how I wear.

9 I can dress in any style whenever I want and easily cope to it. (like hiphop, gentle, formal, not punk)

10 I love to "watch" and look at the shoe but not buying them.

11 I can live without my bed but I cant live without my HANPHONE.

12 I argue with my sister everyday but we never really mad on each other
. =.=

13 I just love to see stars.

14 I can be very emotional sometimes even nothing big or unusual happen
. (weirdo huh??)

15 I can make up without foundation but not without eyeliner. (hehehehe)


Lina tags:

Anyone of you who like to try and tagged your friend.
Enjoy the game.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~