Skip to main content

September

This proverb "times for no men" is really true. Just in a blink of an eye, it is already September. This is the month that I had been waiting for, exciting month, stressful month and important month for me. Just the start of the month, the triplets (me, sis and cousin) when for shopping cause it's Mega Sales last day. And somehow go out to cool down myself and hopefully can make me feel better.

This is some eye catching photos that I took. ALL FOR RM10!! Can you believe it?? Never happen in MIRI I guess. You can see so many girls, and also guys accompany gf to search for their favorites products. I got one for myself and sis got one too but cousin got THREE colourful one for herself.


After shopping its time for dinner. Why directly to dinner because we reached Times Square at 3.3opm if not mistaken, so after shopping would just great time for dinner

UNCLE DUCK (HK)
It is also ever advertise by Ho Chial from 8TV!!!

HERB SECTION
KITCHEN


HK Ice Lemon Tea
I love it very much. It is not too sweet but the tea taste is just great with the lemon.
Every taste of it will makes you want another taste.


FISH BALL
ROASTED DUCK RICE (recommended)
A must EAT, when you come over to eat here

KUEH TEOW SOUP WITH OWN MADE FISHBALL

This is a great one I tell you.
I personally think that the soup is so fresh which I do not know what is it cook from.
Maybe its boil with the chicken or duck bone which made the soup so tasty.
The Kueh Teow is so nice when you put it in your mouth.
It is not like what we usually eat. It is a little transparent.
The fish ball more extraordinary. The fish ball do not have any fishy smell which I don't know how to say it in proper but all of it makes a great combination. *two thumbs up*

After dinner, how can we forget to take some dessert.

Cincau with Mango slice


Sago with mango

Sago with melon
The yellowish part you see is actually blended ice with Mango taste.
They put some melon and also sago on the top of it.
Cool and refreshing!!!

Hehe...not to forget what I had bought. I bought a pair of jeans and also SKIRT!!! @.@ Its been a long time I did not wear skirt due to some circumstances but really love it and I bought it at the shop above that I had captured.

Jeans which cost me ONLY - RM25

SKIRT which is ONLY RM10!!!!



Overall, I did not spend too much and did makes my swinging mood these days a little better. After enjoying really war started to begin. Watch for more post soon and I mean SOON!! VERY SOON!!!!!

Comments

aLoM said…
woa..this leng lui always post pictures of food..makes me hungry early in the morning..hehehe...anyways..stay happy aite pei...^_^V
-pEi- said…
hahaha...good isn't it??
make u have appetite to have your meal...
I am not leng lui wo....
aLoM I will stay happy to keep u all happy n cheer up so no worries, k??
ANGEL_LINA said…
I like the skirt, dear, too bad I can't wear those types anymore, it'll show my fat thighs! *sigh*

Popular posts from this blog

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~

Mandara Spa - Miri Marriott Resort & Spa (20th Anniversary)

In such hectic and fast pace era, we are in need of relaxation and proper stress release method. Nothing beats a great detoxification and massage that could reduce tension muscle which had been stiffed and hard as rock.  Probably, its the right time to pamper and go for a good drink, a great meal or perhaps even an awesome deal of spa. Mandara Spa had recently launched a good deal promotion where you can put behind your worries and contribute to those who are in need. Nothing feels better than doing good deed and pampering yourself at the very same time. Always awesome to kill two birds with one stone. Definitely worthwhile paying for charity that helps building a kid future, shaping a better generation and also creating a better place.  Mandara Spa is a world wide known spa which started with a humble beginning from Bali. This year May marked their 20th anniversary.  In conjunction with their 20th Anniversary, Mandara Spa are having a whole week of activities starting from

Miri Community

How much people out there really know how much states do Malaysia have? Even they knew it but they would never know where they actually situated. People would be proud of how much country they had been to but never feel ashamed that they had never been to most of the states of their own country. As a Malaysian I am proud to be one of the citizens. Having this opportunity I would like to describe a few things and attractions of my homeland, MIRI ! When you see this word, how much do you really know about this place? No idea? When someone mentioned Brunei they would know but Miri is just neighbors’ to them and they never knew where is Miri or Miri actually exist. Frankly speaking, I never knew the exact history of this place I called homeland but I knew partially about it and grow up with it. Watching it grow and expand with achievement is just like parents watching their child grow up and the happiness can never ever described by any words in dictionary. From a small town we had bee