Skip to main content

19 September 2008

Today is the day we finish exam so what are we gona do?? Just stay back and relax then wait for another semester to start?? For me, I wont because I had plans on mind. Suddenly I got an sms from my classmates, we have BBQ tonight!!!!!!!!!!! What a sudden plan huh?? Yea, used to it. That is our class style. Hahahahaha..........

This is where they stay, PV10 Melati Condo. It is even more classy than the one that I live even it is under the same company and same condo but it is just that we are different area! NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They have teenis court, they have better swimming pool and they have HIGHER FENCE!!!!!!!!!!!hehehehe

OUR FOOD
GUYS getting the charcoal on fire
*aiks* watch out your finger....
hahaha...GOTCHA!!!!!!



After the whole BBQ session it is about 10.30pm
Then we went to our friend's house and pay them a visit.
Everyone looks so HAPPIE after the exam!!

After that we have a drinking session!!
Hehehehe..nola we are actually playing game and those who lost should drink!!!





Poor me. I can't even count how many cup I had drink.
I had lose lots of time that is why I keep drinking.
Never mind the most important is everyone happy!!
See my red red face??

That's how we call a day lo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLIDAY BEGINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
wow.. so fast upload all photo in the next day in the morning oh~ xD

with the wine effect, u can sleep more!! why dun sleep more leh? xD
Anonymous said…
oh ya.. can send me the full size of the photo?
wanna keep for memories leh~ xD
can send to my hotmail?

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~