Skip to main content

TaGGeD!!!!

I got tagged by aLoM.....I repeat myself...its aLoM oh.....and this is the third one!!!

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog


Starting time : 2213pm.
Name : -pEi- x2
Sister : 1
Brother : 1
Shoe size : 8 - 9
Height : 168 - 170cm
Where do you live : Mirian but setapak atm

Have you ever
Been on a plane : Yes.
Swam in the ocean : No (because I don't want to get chase by sharks..hehe..nola I don't know how to swim)
Fallen asleep at school : Yes and often especially boring lecturers.
Broken someone's heart : Yes ( I guess so)
Fell off your chair : Yes.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Yes.
Saved e-mails : Yes.
What is your room like : Messywith notes all around....snacks too!!!
What's right beside you : my tupperware bottle, my mobile, my pencil cases, and all my notes to revise!!!
What is the last thing you ate : My Dinner (fried kueh teow)

Ever had
Chicken pox : yes when i was at primary 3
Sore throat : DuH..
Stitches : Yeapss.....
Broken nose : Never Ever

Do you
Believe in love at first sight : Not really..,maybe will if happen to me..hehehe
Like picnics : Yeaps!!

Who was/were the last person
You danced with : My gangs from the class at Rumms
Last made you smile : herm...forget...aLoM..in MSN..hehehe...I was easily smile cause of something
You last yelled at : No memory of it....coz I don't keep bad things and moment

Today did you
Talk to someone you like : Yeah..for sure...dude and babes
Kissed anyone : no no no
Get sick : better not..no time for sick
Talk to an ex : Nop
Miss someone : Yes.

Who do you really hate
I don't hate people because no point so I like them

Random
Is there a person who is on your mind now : Yes.
Do you like your hand-writing : Absolutely
Are your toe nails painted : Nop nop
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : my sis??
What color shirt are you wearing now : white for shirt and black as for jacket (it's so cold now)
Are you a friendly person : I think so coz I go crazy easy
Do you have any pets : miri yeaps...here 2 mini dini hamsters
Do you sleep with the TV on : never ever do that
What are you doing right now : watching drama, chatting and blogging??
Can you handle the truth : Mostly I can because that is reality.
Are you closer to your mother or father : My mummy
Do you eat healthy : Not sure...sometimes because we cook here.
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex : Yes.
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : My blog, my buddy...or talk to myself??
Are you loud or quiet most of the time : Loud when I am talkative. Quiet when the other one not talking
Are you confident : 10% + 1% (from my hair)

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
I was studying at SRK Jalan Bintang.
I was the 2nd tallest among the girl's friend
I was so so boy-ish??
Talk and Act so not girl-ish
Play zero-point every recess time

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
Travel around the world.
Get myself a big house with all the things necessary to keep me and my family comfort!!
Get myself LEXUS!!!.
Modify the car.
Get another 1 trillion from the billion??


5 of my bad habits
I gone crazy when I am happy
I talk to myself.
I like to touch my face.
I addicted to blog.
I do last minute study.

5 places I am living in
Miri
Kuching
KL (setapak)
.....
.....

5 people I tag
errr...
Ireally duno who to choose so just do it if you like it!!!

Comments

CkY said…
not bad !!!!
but remember when u r rich !!
at least u do some thing like charity !!! b4 u modify ur car and else !!
believe it !!!! it bring u good luck !!!

Popular posts from this blog

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~

Mandara Spa - Miri Marriott Resort & Spa (20th Anniversary)

In such hectic and fast pace era, we are in need of relaxation and proper stress release method. Nothing beats a great detoxification and massage that could reduce tension muscle which had been stiffed and hard as rock.  Probably, its the right time to pamper and go for a good drink, a great meal or perhaps even an awesome deal of spa. Mandara Spa had recently launched a good deal promotion where you can put behind your worries and contribute to those who are in need. Nothing feels better than doing good deed and pampering yourself at the very same time. Always awesome to kill two birds with one stone. Definitely worthwhile paying for charity that helps building a kid future, shaping a better generation and also creating a better place.  Mandara Spa is a world wide known spa which started with a humble beginning from Bali. This year May marked their 20th anniversary.  In conjunction with their 20th Anniversary, Mandara Spa are having a whole week of activities starting from

Miri Community

How much people out there really know how much states do Malaysia have? Even they knew it but they would never know where they actually situated. People would be proud of how much country they had been to but never feel ashamed that they had never been to most of the states of their own country. As a Malaysian I am proud to be one of the citizens. Having this opportunity I would like to describe a few things and attractions of my homeland, MIRI ! When you see this word, how much do you really know about this place? No idea? When someone mentioned Brunei they would know but Miri is just neighbors’ to them and they never knew where is Miri or Miri actually exist. Frankly speaking, I never knew the exact history of this place I called homeland but I knew partially about it and grow up with it. Watching it grow and expand with achievement is just like parents watching their child grow up and the happiness can never ever described by any words in dictionary. From a small town we had bee