Skip to main content

Just another more tagged!!!

What's your favorite card game?
- poker and UNO!!!


Did you speak to your mother today?
- not yet..coz we are two place apart and I am waiting for her call!! hahaha


Where do you live?
- some place they call home la


How many months until your birthday?
- another 350 days more to go


Where is your sister right now?
- just wake up and get herself clean in the bathroom


Who was the last person you called?
- no one


Who's bothering you right now?
- no one....


Anything you're giving up on?
-something that I thought in mind


Who was the last person you gave your number to?
- errr...no idea...no one i guess or maybe Jerry???


When was the last time you cleaned your room?
- last few days before I went back Miri


Who would you say is your number 1 best friend right now?
- They are whole box of it...how to count??


How did you wake up this morning?
- naturally when the sun is shining on my butt


What's the last bone you broke?
- I never do such thing


How many letters are in your last name?
- last name as in surname or really last name....??


What are you excited about?
- my coming Johor trip


Do you curse a lot?
- I don't think so..only perharps when I really really pi**ed off


Anything been heavy on your heart lately?
- yeah.. there is something atm


Do you drink bottled water?
- water bottled or bottled water???


When was the last time you talked to one of your siblings?
- moment ago


Have you lost friends in the past years?
- does lost in contact counted??


Are you open about your feelings or closed off?
- see what is it


What's the last thing that made you smile?
- the happy moment at Miri


Last person you texted?
-Das gor


Do you prefer to take showers at night or in the morning?
- morning


Who do you tell everything to?
- my lovely Miss Via


Have you been to New York City?
- in my dreams......


Do you think you have made a difference in anyone's life?
- I guess I don't except my mum and dad tat makes them parents officially


Looking back, did you ever waste too much time on a certain boy or girl?
- just a quick thought, yea I did


Do you remember the name of your first school you ever went to?
- Tadika Sri Mawar


Do you know anyone addicted to anything?
- err.....capturing non stop ( tats me)


Know anyone who's been drunk recently?
- err....no idea


Where is your phone?
- still sleeping


What happened at 10:00 am today?
-I am still on my bed


Do you know anyone by the name of Lee?
- yeah and I tell u i have a long list of it so forget it..hehehe


When was the last time you cried?
-the day before I fly back to KL from Miri


When was the last time you saw your grandpa?
- herm...I can't rmb as he pass away long ago when I was still young


What was the first thing you did when you woke up?
- look at the time


How many and what kind of animals are in your house?
- more then I can mention


When was the last time something bothered you?
- none...


Do you hate any of your ex's?
-nah..why should I make my day worst??


What is your greatest accomplishment?
- finish my diploma


Would you rather stay at other peoples houses or have them stay at yours?
- herm...depends on mood


Who was the last person to smoke a cigarette in your presence?
- can't recall it


Would you ever date anyone with tattoos?
- i ever have my love one with tattoos... so what do u think??


Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
- SURE...y not??


Can you play any instruments?
-violin, recorder..tats alll??


What do you miss about your past?
- childhood time


Have you ever had a song written about you?
- yeaps...someone wrote it for me for my birthday


Who are you going to tag after this?
-donna
-cync
-eric
-yonglina
-angel_lina
-Florence

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~

Mandara Spa - Miri Marriott Resort & Spa (20th Anniversary)

In such hectic and fast pace era, we are in need of relaxation and proper stress release method. Nothing beats a great detoxification and massage that could reduce tension muscle which had been stiffed and hard as rock.  Probably, its the right time to pamper and go for a good drink, a great meal or perhaps even an awesome deal of spa. Mandara Spa had recently launched a good deal promotion where you can put behind your worries and contribute to those who are in need. Nothing feels better than doing good deed and pampering yourself at the very same time. Always awesome to kill two birds with one stone. Definitely worthwhile paying for charity that helps building a kid future, shaping a better generation and also creating a better place.  Mandara Spa is a world wide known spa which started with a humble beginning from Bali. This year May marked their 20th anniversary.  In conjunction with their 20th Anniversary, Mandara Spa are having a whole week of activities starting from

Miri Community

How much people out there really know how much states do Malaysia have? Even they knew it but they would never know where they actually situated. People would be proud of how much country they had been to but never feel ashamed that they had never been to most of the states of their own country. As a Malaysian I am proud to be one of the citizens. Having this opportunity I would like to describe a few things and attractions of my homeland, MIRI ! When you see this word, how much do you really know about this place? No idea? When someone mentioned Brunei they would know but Miri is just neighbors’ to them and they never knew where is Miri or Miri actually exist. Frankly speaking, I never knew the exact history of this place I called homeland but I knew partially about it and grow up with it. Watching it grow and expand with achievement is just like parents watching their child grow up and the happiness can never ever described by any words in dictionary. From a small town we had bee