Skip to main content

Just another more tagged!!!

What's your favorite card game?
- poker and UNO!!!


Did you speak to your mother today?
- not yet..coz we are two place apart and I am waiting for her call!! hahaha


Where do you live?
- some place they call home la


How many months until your birthday?
- another 350 days more to go


Where is your sister right now?
- just wake up and get herself clean in the bathroom


Who was the last person you called?
- no one


Who's bothering you right now?
- no one....


Anything you're giving up on?
-something that I thought in mind


Who was the last person you gave your number to?
- errr...no idea...no one i guess or maybe Jerry???


When was the last time you cleaned your room?
- last few days before I went back Miri


Who would you say is your number 1 best friend right now?
- They are whole box of it...how to count??


How did you wake up this morning?
- naturally when the sun is shining on my butt


What's the last bone you broke?
- I never do such thing


How many letters are in your last name?
- last name as in surname or really last name....??


What are you excited about?
- my coming Johor trip


Do you curse a lot?
- I don't think so..only perharps when I really really pi**ed off


Anything been heavy on your heart lately?
- yeah.. there is something atm


Do you drink bottled water?
- water bottled or bottled water???


When was the last time you talked to one of your siblings?
- moment ago


Have you lost friends in the past years?
- does lost in contact counted??


Are you open about your feelings or closed off?
- see what is it


What's the last thing that made you smile?
- the happy moment at Miri


Last person you texted?
-Das gor


Do you prefer to take showers at night or in the morning?
- morning


Who do you tell everything to?
- my lovely Miss Via


Have you been to New York City?
- in my dreams......


Do you think you have made a difference in anyone's life?
- I guess I don't except my mum and dad tat makes them parents officially


Looking back, did you ever waste too much time on a certain boy or girl?
- just a quick thought, yea I did


Do you remember the name of your first school you ever went to?
- Tadika Sri Mawar


Do you know anyone addicted to anything?
- err.....capturing non stop ( tats me)


Know anyone who's been drunk recently?
- err....no idea


Where is your phone?
- still sleeping


What happened at 10:00 am today?
-I am still on my bed


Do you know anyone by the name of Lee?
- yeah and I tell u i have a long list of it so forget it..hehehe


When was the last time you cried?
-the day before I fly back to KL from Miri


When was the last time you saw your grandpa?
- herm...I can't rmb as he pass away long ago when I was still young


What was the first thing you did when you woke up?
- look at the time


How many and what kind of animals are in your house?
- more then I can mention


When was the last time something bothered you?
- none...


Do you hate any of your ex's?
-nah..why should I make my day worst??


What is your greatest accomplishment?
- finish my diploma


Would you rather stay at other peoples houses or have them stay at yours?
- herm...depends on mood


Who was the last person to smoke a cigarette in your presence?
- can't recall it


Would you ever date anyone with tattoos?
- i ever have my love one with tattoos... so what do u think??


Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
- SURE...y not??


Can you play any instruments?
-violin, recorder..tats alll??


What do you miss about your past?
- childhood time


Have you ever had a song written about you?
- yeaps...someone wrote it for me for my birthday


Who are you going to tag after this?
-donna
-cync
-eric
-yonglina
-angel_lina
-Florence

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~