Skip to main content

Goodbye My Love!!


by Teresa Teng

by Aska


Zai Jian ! Wo De Ai Ren
Teresa Teng

Goodbye My Love
wo de ai ren zai jian
Goodbye My Love
xiang jian bu ru na yi tian
wo ba yi qie gei le ni
xi wang ni yao zhen xi
bu yao gu fu wo de zhen qing yi

Goodbye My Love
wo de ai ren zai jian
Goodbye My Love
cong ci he ni fen li
wo hui yong yuan yong yuan
ai ni zai xin li
xi wang ni bu yao ba wo wang ji
wo yong yuan huai nian ni wen rou de qing
huai nian ni re hong de xin
huai nian ni tian mi de wen
huai nian ni na zui ren de ge sheng
ze neng wang ji zhe duan qing
wo de ai zai jian
bu zhi na ri zai xiang jian

(zai jian la
wo de ai ren
wo jiu yong yuan bu hui wang ji ni
ye xi wang ni bu yao ba wo wang ji
ye xu wo men hai hui you jian mian de yi tian bu shi ma?)

wo de ai ren
wo xiang xin
zong you yi tian neng zai jian

© 2002 AmethystLyrics.com


* Nothing more than this song can represents what I feel, Nothing more than this song that sings out everything that I want to say!!! Goodbye my Love!!! *

Comments

dasolve said…
gosh i tot what happen to you......................
aLoM said…
Ish..i tot what...some song duhal....anyways...hope ur doping great pEi!have a great sunday!
-pEi- said…
aLoM this is one of the famous song leh and the lyrics is meaning ful leh...
let me explain to u when we have the chance to meet..
hehehehe
garrylin said…
One of my fav! Hahaha... U know my taste for music la Pei pei~ hahaha... Thanks for posting it and promoting it~ :P

Forever Teresa Teng~ Woots!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~