Skip to main content

TAGGED???

01. Would you fart inside an elevator?
I never do that!!! what's the purpose.....


02. What will you do if the person you like doesn't like you back?
Let it go and continue your life...no big deal isn't it??


03. Miss Piggy + Kermit the Frog = OTP?
What is that thingy??

04. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
A little as I have not plan to far away.....(life really short huh)


05. What's your ideal lover like?
I had no idea but if real want me to say it out,herm...tall, smart but not mean to be handsome, basketball lover and of course caring, loving and kind!!!


06. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone else?
being loved by someone i guess (but what if you don't love them)


07. If the person you like does not accept you, would you continue to wait for them to change their feelings?
to say the truth I will as I ever do that.....


08. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
herm....keep on waiting till I changed??


09. Is there anything that has made you unhappy recently?
herm...not really except my exam that makes me kinda stress


10. What do you want most in life?
peace, happiness and health


11. Is being tagged fun?
A little I guess especially the tags is fun enough

12. If you find out that your best friend is going out with your boyfriend/girlfriend, how would you react?
I have nothing to react coz it does not involve one party but both


13. Who is currently the most important person to you?
My Family


14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Lovely and Nice


15. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
None of the above but really want me to choose maybe single and rich??


16. Would you rather be a bum or be a busy person?
Busy for sure coz it makes me a useful person and utilise my everyday


17. Would you give your all in a relationship?
Depends how far we go and how deep is it??


18. Define LOVE.
Undefined...as LOVE is something that is hardly describe by words


19. Milk chocolate, white chocolate or dark chocolate?
Dark Chocolate


20. If you played a prank on someone, and he/she fell for the trick, what would you do?
normal reaction of course, LAUGH?? (don't tell me you wont)


RULES!These eight people must state who they were tagged by.You cannot tag the person who tagged you.Continue this game by sending this to eight other people.

1. aLoM
2. Stratos
3. Donna
4. Brendon
5. Garry
6. pink - eclipse
7. Goolooloo
8. Bernard Ngo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

Rainforest World Music Festival 's Virgin Sharing

RAINFOREST WORLD MUSIC FESTIVAL (RWMF) It's name no longer unknown to most of us. When you ask any locals, most expats or tourists, most probably they will always give you an answer, "Öh yes, I know that festival!" It is none other than Rainforest World Music Festival (RWMF) .  Running for 2 decades, how many truly know what have always keep this festival alive? How many would know what's the intention of the founder and people who get this started? Probably this shall answer your questions. "The vision for the festival was that it would be a showcase for international world music as well as for local music." - stated in their 20th Anniversary booklet. An aim that makes a great impact to Sarawak, Borneo and nevertheless, the world.  THE PERFORMERS This year line up performers are terrific. Exceptionally good and absolutely no chance to experience their flaws and no rooms for complaint. I do not have a chance to even gru...