Skip to main content

Once again TAGGED!!!!

1. The person who last tag you is:
aLoM

2. Your relationship with him/her is:
buddy?? net friend??

3. Your five/ten impression of him/her:
a. skinny
b. friendly
c. sense of humor
d. make me smile
e. can go insane like ME!!!!

4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you:
Calling me monkey

5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you:
ooiiii~ monkey pEi

6. If he/she become your lover, you will:
never ever even thought of it wo =.=

7. If he/she become your lover, thing he/she has to improve on will be:
gaining his weight

8. If he/she become your enemy, you will:
feed him more so that I won't be jealous of his skinny -'iest'

9. If he/she become your enemy, the reason will be:
I made him feel so??

10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is:
meet him and give him surprises

11. Your overall impression of him/her is:
Just to funny la!!!!!!!!!

12. How you think people around you will feel about you?:
talkative I think..crazy sometimes

13. The characters you love of yourself are:
I had no idea......

14. On the contrary, the characters you hate yourself are:
busybody

15. The most ideal person you want to be is:
being good and more good??

16. For people that care and like you, say something to them:
Its my 10 09 once again!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks people for eveything!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Pass this quiz to 10 persons that you wished to know how they feel about you:
1. team GD
2. Florence
3. yonglina
4. athrun
5. Donna
6. pink eclipse
7. Stratos
8. cacatkia
9. N/A!
10. N/A??!

18. Who is no.6 having relationship with?
I had no idea @.@

19. Is no.9 a male or female?
-not applicable-

20. If no.7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
-not applicable-

22. What is no.2 studying about?
She is currently working

23. When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?
few weeks ago in mc net chatroom

24. What kind of music band does no.8 like?
rock, hip hop?? black metal???

25. Does no.1 have any siblings?
yeah she does.....2 cute brothers.....

26. Will you woo no.3?
definitely with her pretty lady look n heart melting smile.....

27. How about no.7?
errrr.....wooooo~~~

28. Is no.4 single?
yeah he is at the moment i guess..ask him personally better

29. What is the surname of no.5?
Bong

30. What’s the hobby of no.4?
play game??

31. Does no.5 and 9 get along well?
-not applicable-

32. Where is no.2 studying at?
-not applicable-

33. Talk something casually about no.1:
She is my dear!!!!!!!!!!!

34. Have you tried developing feelings for no.8?
NO!!!!!!!!!!!! He is like brother to me la!!!!!!!!!

35. Where does no.9 live at?
-not applicable-

36. What colour does no.4 like?
errr.....black??

37. Are no.5 and 1 best friend?
no...don't even know each other I guess.....

-There’s no 38 and 39 -

40. Does no.1 have any pets?
yesh....=.= I guess...yesh she does...a doggiee!!!!!!!

41. Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
yeah HE is!!!!!!!!!!!

42. What is no. 10 doing now?
-not applicable-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~