Skip to main content

PrEsEnT, GiFt & BiRthDaY WiSheS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10 09 08

I was actually thinking to just update on the previous post but I think open up a new post would be better to express my gratitude and how thnakful I am to all of them!!!


First of all, I had been countdown for this day to come as this is a special day for me as I had say in the previous post. This is what I get to capture..hehe...1 minute before my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!





The day finally arrive when the countdown goes to 0 00:00:00...so happy and excited but at the same time nervous because EXAM is going ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The next step I am doing is went into MC net before going off to see anyone who has the same birth date at me and I found some but no one had the same birth year??? Still searching on~~~~~~~~~~~~Before I forget too...thanks to gor gor (dasolve) who had created a thread to wish me happy birthday...and too my surprise when I check it, it was 3 pages long!!!!!!!!!!
And this is an IMPORTANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!! A precious gift from a friend far far away from Edmonton!!!!!!!!!!! D O N N A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


http://donnabong.blogspot.com/2008/09/this-is-story-about-girl.html <- read this and you will know...really thanks her for the post...lots of sweet and funny memories together!!!!
See how cute she was!!!!!!!!!!!!



____________________________________________________________________

Next, I would like to start about some gift that I had received. Just little sharing!!!!

1st September , 08



A gift from sister for my 21st birthday...the first gift I receive

3rd September, 08

A gift from far far away by Dasolve gor gor
9th September, 08

A gift from myself....A korea lens.......

10 September, 08

At night, about 8pm my friend treat me for dinner at Secret Recipe as my birthday gift. I will be writing about it at another new post. We are really having great meal but over loaded with foods.

This is the most special cake I had ever in my life. Combination of different cakes become one!! Lemon cheese cake, choc mud cake, chocolate chip walnut and also tiramisu!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to cky!!! I do not know wherther he want his name to be expose or not!! So just write out his nick.



Candle blowing session of the day. The first candle blowing for that day!!!

make a wish~~~~ make a wish~~~~


After that reach home for not long, it was another cake session. hehehe..This time is from jie jie and also housemates. Happy but not surprise because mummy told me that jie jie had bought me cake but just don't want to disappoint them so I pretend to be don't know anything. But its true that I am happy ang give all of them a hugged!!!!

I never have 2 cakes to blow in my life, at least till now lo...!!!!


It is an ice-cream cake with chocolate Kit Kat in it!!! Super Duper nice I told you but too full with previous meal so just have one taste on it!!!


Last but not least, a present from my housemate!!!

A DIOR ADDICT perfume. Love it very much and I am definitely going to use it for sure. Only for special ocassion of course!!!!!



Everyone knows I love to take picture!! It is my birthday so how can I miss out myself on the blog and posting!!! That is me on my big day!!!!!!!!!! Love myself more!!! BIG GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!




Lastly, Thanks for the sms I had receive and also comment in friendster not least comment from facebook tooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really have a nice and great birthday!!! Thanks to all of you!! Really a memorable one!!!

Love ya aLL!!!!!!!!!!!!! *muacks*

Comments

dasolve said…
no!! my idea has been stolen by ur sis!

(time for plan B)
-pEi- said…
haha..I thought you would plan for that too!!
hahaha
Donna Bong said…
i like it how everytime i visit your blog.. the live traffic feed says, edmonton alberta arrived.. wahseh.. so grand. hahahaha.. well im glad you had an awesome birthday.. and those contacts!!! i like it!!!
-pEi- said…
girl I am glad you like it...
I wish everyone happy and enjoy reading my blog...
u wana get one of it??i mean the lens
its only RM 45 for one year....

Popular posts from this blog

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~

Miri Community

How much people out there really know how much states do Malaysia have? Even they knew it but they would never know where they actually situated. People would be proud of how much country they had been to but never feel ashamed that they had never been to most of the states of their own country. As a Malaysian I am proud to be one of the citizens. Having this opportunity I would like to describe a few things and attractions of my homeland, MIRI ! When you see this word, how much do you really know about this place? No idea? When someone mentioned Brunei they would know but Miri is just neighbors’ to them and they never knew where is Miri or Miri actually exist. Frankly speaking, I never knew the exact history of this place I called homeland but I knew partially about it and grow up with it. Watching it grow and expand with achievement is just like parents watching their child grow up and the happiness can never ever described by any words in dictionary. From a small town we had bee

Mandara Spa - Miri Marriott Resort & Spa (20th Anniversary)

In such hectic and fast pace era, we are in need of relaxation and proper stress release method. Nothing beats a great detoxification and massage that could reduce tension muscle which had been stiffed and hard as rock.  Probably, its the right time to pamper and go for a good drink, a great meal or perhaps even an awesome deal of spa. Mandara Spa had recently launched a good deal promotion where you can put behind your worries and contribute to those who are in need. Nothing feels better than doing good deed and pampering yourself at the very same time. Always awesome to kill two birds with one stone. Definitely worthwhile paying for charity that helps building a kid future, shaping a better generation and also creating a better place.  Mandara Spa is a world wide known spa which started with a humble beginning from Bali. This year May marked their 20th anniversary.  In conjunction with their 20th Anniversary, Mandara Spa are having a whole week of activities starting from