Skip to main content

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5!

I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it!

I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me...

See you all SOON!!~

Comments

Anonymous said…
wow....
ah ma u did it great...
watch till i wan cry le
haha...
miss those days our class hanging around...crazy around...
ABM 5 ROCKSSSSSZZZZZZ!!!!!!

FRoM : CANNON GROUP DUST
Anonymous said…
aiks....
second comment is me again
aiyo...
wat la..
no people respond one meh
mana budak ABM 5???

FRoM : CANNON GROUP DUST
Anonymous said…
is me again...
people read my comment also read till sien liao wei...
lol...
third comment is from me also
but no choice la
wan to support ah ma's work
post many a bit loo...
haha...
kidding la...
actually is today too free
keep on posting
but ah ma did a good work
AH MA ROCKSSSZZZZ
lol

FRoM : CANNON GROUP DUST
CkY said…
i more interested on what "software" u use to do this loh !!!

pls let me know leh !!!

TQ
June said…
Thanks for that, it is nice, but it can be much better honestly if you do ask everyone for their own photo and they will be more happy... honestly... But, anyhow thank you so much for your effort. Freindship forever... How was life? Getting ready to UK? laijs
Anonymous said…
wow!! That's incredible!!!
thanks pei mama for creating it! XD
(mind me calling u mama? XD)

the floatin dust! u expected ppl come here in 27mins?? lolz.. count me the 2nd madagascar's gang leaving comment here! XD

P.S. Hmm.. mama u curi my pic together wif my red egg oh XD
Anonymous said…
oops.. late for 10mins..
i'll be the 3rd madagascar's gang then :P
уσυ נιηg said…
Yo.. It's so touching aft watching to tht video... Think of those days... think of those moments being with you all... really happy... Worth to know u all... No regret! Frenship 4ever yea~
Anonymous said…
I love you Pei Pei!!! You're so great with create this video for us...Really feel glad can be part of ABM5 and have those nice classmates!!! I miss our moment when we go out as gang..sing k...watch movie...borak-borak during lunch...bising-bising in the class...gather to do some stupid things...holidays in penang ...hehe...

Anyway hope that ABM5 friendship can keep it forever la even all of you go back hometown already. But hope all ABM5 friends can keep contact...hehe

ABM5!!! I LOVE YOU!!!
-pEi- said…
dust,
thanks ah zai..
i just do it for our memory

cky,
we will talk about that when i see you

vicky,
as long as u like any name will do

june seng,
so sorry but i just want to have some surprise and a gift for all of u

you jing,
yeah our memories are great one to be kept in heart

kelly,
then u shouldnt tell justin oh...
later he jealous u love me...
funfun said…
my dear... i just see the video...
thx for wat u had done... u got miss me bo? u not here nobody care for me le... :(

even just din see u all for 2 months but really miss ya a lot la... if now we can go out together ma good lo...

anyway, must KEEP IN TOUCH ooo... :D

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

Rainforest World Music Festival 's Virgin Sharing

RAINFOREST WORLD MUSIC FESTIVAL (RWMF) It's name no longer unknown to most of us. When you ask any locals, most expats or tourists, most probably they will always give you an answer, "Öh yes, I know that festival!" It is none other than Rainforest World Music Festival (RWMF) .  Running for 2 decades, how many truly know what have always keep this festival alive? How many would know what's the intention of the founder and people who get this started? Probably this shall answer your questions. "The vision for the festival was that it would be a showcase for international world music as well as for local music." - stated in their 20th Anniversary booklet. An aim that makes a great impact to Sarawak, Borneo and nevertheless, the world.  THE PERFORMERS This year line up performers are terrific. Exceptionally good and absolutely no chance to experience their flaws and no rooms for complaint. I do not have a chance to even gru...