Skip to main content

Ying Ker Lou

Are you Hakka? Then you must try the food in Ying Ker Lou. You can never imagine how origin is the food here (some I mean). Of course, non Hakka who loves Hakka tradition food can also came over to this restaurant situated at THE Curve.





This picture is taken not because of the light but all the tea pots behind which really tempting. Want to have a close look? Feel free and click oon the picture for larger image.

One thing you can never aspect is all of their food is NO MSG! I repeat NO NO MSG! Want me to repeat for the third time....I think this is not necessary as I think my English is understandable and CLEAR! hahahaha


GUESS what is this? Any idea???? It's toothpick in it... Don't believe?? Go over and have a look yourself lo......
Nice cute tea pot

Hakka stir fried eggplant, green bean and bittergourd
Hakka STF beancurd
Fried egg with raddish and sausage
Slice Belly Pork
Pandan Layer Cake
Birthday Boy
The bill RM 113.85.....It's miracle!!!! Same amount that he paid same as his date of birth!! AMAZING isn't it???
This dinner is to celebrate the birthday boy birthday lo. But I think the food is more attractive than his birthday. So, hehehehehe.....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CKY!!!!


Comments

lasapka said…
those dishes can easily cook at home ley...
-pEi- said…
so lasapka also hakka??
hehe....because the birthday boy is haka people, maybe he misses home much so decided to go over there...
hehehehe

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

Rainforest World Music Festival 's Virgin Sharing

RAINFOREST WORLD MUSIC FESTIVAL (RWMF) It's name no longer unknown to most of us. When you ask any locals, most expats or tourists, most probably they will always give you an answer, "Öh yes, I know that festival!" It is none other than Rainforest World Music Festival (RWMF) .  Running for 2 decades, how many truly know what have always keep this festival alive? How many would know what's the intention of the founder and people who get this started? Probably this shall answer your questions. "The vision for the festival was that it would be a showcase for international world music as well as for local music." - stated in their 20th Anniversary booklet. An aim that makes a great impact to Sarawak, Borneo and nevertheless, the world.  THE PERFORMERS This year line up performers are terrific. Exceptionally good and absolutely no chance to experience their flaws and no rooms for complaint. I do not have a chance to even gru...