Skip to main content

2012

Finally I made it to this. I had watched one of the movie that I had wanted for so long since I saw the preview. This is one of the great movie of all and I guess for me this is one of the best movie of the year. It really touches people heart and also lesson learned from it.

Some people might have good and bad comments on it but whatever it is it will never affect my judgement on it. Personally this is a great movie after "The Day After Tomorrow" , for those who knows and watched it. They are similar but yet still some difference and they had ONE thing in common is telling human that the world is so sick and dying soon.


Personally, I think this movie had more effects and technology involvement than the previous one. The impact is bigger than the previous one too. It was indeed so deep in heart every scene after watching it and it really makes me feel bad. There's one this quote that I really love,

"Human lost its humanity when human starts to fight
among each other! "


I totally agreed with this and human is a civilisation and civilisation comes
from team work. How great the word are. People out there had you feel it? Had
you start doing your part to heal the world as what MJ had written in his song?
Think and start doing before everything is too late. Even just a small part will
mean and helps a lot!!



Comments

lasapka said…
remember to hamtam 2012 toto magnum this week.
-pEi- said…
HAHAHHA..
BUT I DONT GAMBLE
NOT EVEN BUYING ANY NUMBERS WO

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~