Skip to main content

THIS IS IT

I had been awaiting for this to be shown in the cinema for so so long after I knew about it. People had been talking and discussing about it. For me, this would be a great movie even though it was not a real movie production but it was the only thing left in memorable of our King Of Pop, Michael Jackson!

A few scene that you could see in the movie. Sorry for the blur picture.


This is some of the picture clearly taken from an email a friend send to me. This is exactly what you will see in the movie itself.



Michael is working very hard for his final stage performance. You would see something that you wouldn't see in real life. You will see how serious he is in his career and job. You will never imagine how hardworking he is and seriousness in every little detail.

He seek for perfection for his audience. No matter from stage decoration, trailer for his every song background, vocalist that gona sing with him or even his dancer. He goes on every detail himself. He chooses his own dancer himself among the millions youngsters that came to audition. He always knew that the new generation needed to be given chances and explore.

He listens to every detail of his band performers. Every single note, every bass and every key of the guitar he wanted for no flaws!! He want the best among the best last performance for his audience.

The choreographer is seeking for best of every steps in ever dance move. Director is working hard to work out speciality in MJ concert by having lots lots of MTV recording to show out in his song background. They had been doing really lots of work to impress everyone. He trusted everyone without hesitation. He treated everyone like family. He is nothing like what people saying bad about him at all.

You will gona love it if you like MJ, LOVE MJ! I was no MJ fans but somehow I always respected him. Seeing that movie was really touching and I saw all his passion in his job and world and everyone!!

Watch it before it is too late. It will last for only 2 weeks. Where else will you find something so real of him? Only at Michael Jackson, THIS IS IT!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~