Skip to main content

Esquire Kitchen

A good friend of mine came over last weeks before she wait to go back Miri. Been shopping around and of course dining is a must. We went to this Esquire Kitchen which I had been hoping to go.
Teaser I will show you the man of the day before I show you some good food.

Kailan
I kinda love this vege because its light and great with the oyster sauce. Garlic gives the vege nice aroma. Thumbs up for this.
Pig Leg
OMG!!! OMG!! This is so tempting I told you. So so great of taste and you will love it if you like something heavy. I bet someone who do not like 3 layer pork would not even try a single bite of this.
Sweet & Sour Fish
I think this fish is just alright and not really good enough for a restaurant like them. This is really worst than my expectation. If they have more taste on the gravy it would be better.
Chicken with Lemon Sauce
This is also not very good. The chicken itself is alright but then the lemon sauce was like not really match with the chicken. I think combination is important in food.
Siao Long Pao
I think this is not as good as the one from Dragon-i. This is nothing compare to it. I know this is bad to compare but as a customer we have the right don't we???

Enough of it? hahahaha finally of the post a picture of the gals....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~