Skip to main content

Paddington House of Pancakes

Do you know that even pancakes can be a main course instead of just a breakfast or starter? Even a pancake can be very healthy food. If you did watch 8TV ho chiak you will know better. They did went to this restaurant and intro about it. Yes, that's Paddington House of Pancakes.

You will in love with all their food when you look into their menu. It was so tempting that you don't even know which one to choose. I had a chance to dine in that day and there's some photo taken. Don't really remember their name as it was so french.




Even desserts have pancakes in it. Ice-cream with mini pancakes and peanuts. That was so so nice and great.
It was an enjoyable and pleasant meal. The food looks tempting? Go over to 1 Utama , Rainforest and you will get to enjoy this and satisfy your taste bud.

Comments

Lee said…
Hello Pei, the food certainly looks delicious.
I love pancakes too....and that egg and red beans look really nice.
You have a great weekend and keep a song in your heart, Lee.
-pEi- said…
hello uncle lee,
thanks for dropping by here
was so surprised u was here
ya those pancakes were delicious
if u were around at KL, do tried it out
I guess u gona like it.
have a nice day to u too!!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~