Skip to main content

Manchester - 26/9/2010-1/10/2010

Finally I reached Manchester. This would be my last destination before I fly back to Malaysia. I really gona spend my last few days in UK wisely by shopping non-stop. I don't know when I'm gona return to this place again.

Everyone knows when you go Manchester you shall never miss out this because they had the best dim sum of all. My friend purposely head down there just to have their dim sum. You can find a lot hongkies there. That's why their dim sum is almost similar to what you gona have at Hong Kong.


Besides shopping, I am eating non-stop too. Trying all the best food all I can. Trying all the food that I can't get to try back in Malaysia. Stop by at this pancake express for our lunch.

That mall was real awesome. Lots of great brands but not as big as what I had in Liverpool. I still love high street mall. They are truly awesome. You'll never realise how fast the time flies.

Time just past too fast. Went for dinner after whole day shopping. Just in a blink of an eye, four days just past. Time to pack and fly back to Malaysia.

I am having great fun all this while. I am gona miss all of them. I am gona miss all the fun time and moment I had ever been through. I am hoping to return here very very soon. Loving this place as a vacation not for living. Mamamia~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

Rainforest World Music Festival 's Virgin Sharing

RAINFOREST WORLD MUSIC FESTIVAL (RWMF) It's name no longer unknown to most of us. When you ask any locals, most expats or tourists, most probably they will always give you an answer, "Öh yes, I know that festival!" It is none other than Rainforest World Music Festival (RWMF) .  Running for 2 decades, how many truly know what have always keep this festival alive? How many would know what's the intention of the founder and people who get this started? Probably this shall answer your questions. "The vision for the festival was that it would be a showcase for international world music as well as for local music." - stated in their 20th Anniversary booklet. An aim that makes a great impact to Sarawak, Borneo and nevertheless, the world.  THE PERFORMERS This year line up performers are terrific. Exceptionally good and absolutely no chance to experience their flaws and no rooms for complaint. I do not have a chance to even gru...