Skip to main content

Nine 2 Five

Don't know where to have your dinner your lunch? Don't know what to cook or fed up of doing all the cooking and setting the menu everyday? Come to this restaurant which is quite reasonable and have varieties of food.

Cucumber Soup
I love the soup. Great sense of chicken aroma. I just love how it taste and how it can makes me cool down.

Sesame Honey Chicken
This is nice. Personally my mum give a thumbs up for it. I love the texture and sauce. It is not over cook with is hard to chew. A little salty and sweet is just awesome.

Claypot Mixed Vegetable
This is simple but yet very complicated. Not only vege but also vermicelli. Personally think they cook and done a little steamed after that to let the vege absorbs the gravy.

KangKung
I don't what's the name for this in english but somehow this is the very simple vege but somehow what we have to eat almost everyday.

Sweet and Sour fish Fillet
This is not as good as it looks. Tempting color but taste is not as good as the honey chicken. I think they over put the sugar into it. Hopefully they can taste and improve a little.

Overall the dinner was good. I love it especially the environment. I'm gona be back for more food.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~